Donald Trump's new book

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
I was walking through our mall in Chicago when I saw a Muslim Book Store?.
I was wondering what exactly was in a Muslim bookstore so I went in?.
As I was wandering around, the clerk stopped and asked me if he could help me.
I imagine I didn't look like his normal clientele, so I asked, ?Do you have a copy of Donald Trump's book on his U.S. Immigration Policy regarding Muslims and illegal Mexicans?"
The clerk said, "Fukk off - Get out and Stay out!"
I said, "Yes, that's the one. Do you have it in paperback?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
whaddaya wanna bet trump get tossed off jury. Doubt they want narcissistic showmen on a jury. Be interesting to see what he calls it, maybe unselected and he did not want to be on the jury anyway and the judge was a loser.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
That was funny.

Christian book stores have all these books about a guy named Jesus. As if he was some kind of god or something.

flyinroom

Silver
Aug 26, 2012
That's funny....
I was walking around a mall up here in the true north strong and free and noticed a new outlet.
MFT2016
I went in and asked the neanderthal behind the counter..."What does MFT2016 stand for?"
He grinned like a big ape and said...
Misogynists For Trump in 2016.
He offered me a copy of their mission statement for free and sent me on my way.
I hope you find it as funny as I did....

[video=youtube;urReg9O6MwA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=urReg9O6MwA[/video]

Let's see who is laughing in 2016 when Democrats retain the Whitehouse and maybe even take back the Senate.
Millions and millions of women will "fall to their knees" weak from laughter.
Hahahaha.
lol.
:laugh: :D :p

PanfilodeVaca

Jan 12, 2014
whaddaya wanna bet trump get tossed off jury. Doubt they want narcissistic showmen on a jury. Be interesting to see what he calls it, maybe unselected and he did not want to be on the jury anyway and the judge was a loser.

A trial lawyer once told me the definition of a jury is: 12 people too stupid to get off jury duty.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
A real class act that donald. Even blondie smiles for the donald. Poor Latoya, looks pathetic. Time has not treated Latoya well.
Agree with fly. It is generally agreed that the winner will need the Latino vote while trump in particular and the repubs in general have done their best to alienate latins in general. The midterm elections that repubs love to point out is always a low voter turnout election. When no one votes the repubs win. 2016 is shaping up to be a dem landslide. Always liked Hillary but Bernie sounds better and better. Driving nails in his coffin Huck comes out in favor of no abortion for a 10 year old pregnant rape victim. From my perspective 2016 looks like the oval office and both houses solidly in dem controls. Then we will get down to biz. Hopefully restore VRA as first order of biz stopping the right wing sham of voter id laws in many states.