Santiago Airport open yet?

burmell

Jan 12, 2002
I have heard that the new Santiago airport was to open soon. Does anyone know if it has and if not when will it open?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Note, this thread has been revived from 2002.
Please folks, read the date first.
AZB

M

misterchicago40

I KNOW But no one said more here but I does this airport serve international flights now??? Whats the whole scoop here????

mariaobetsanov

Jan 2, 2002
that one in Licey is no much, in quality what was the braggin? it smell of pigs/chickens. They burn trash and one of the clean air violators in this area.

that one in Licey is no much, in quality what was the braggin? it smell of pigs/chickens. They burn trash and one of the clean air violators in this area.

What in the name of God are you talking about??? Whos bragging about what? The smell of chickens and pigs may be from you or whoever you are traveling with because I have never smelled anything like that. And where are they burning the garbage??? Need to lay off the dope before posting stupidity.

domenico

Jan 4, 2004
yeah the airport in santiago is open its in la yaguita (Ensanche Hermanas Mirabal) jajajaja, lovley how the worst barrio is right next to the old runway.

captaincruise

Dec 8, 2008
The Santiago International Airport is a Great Destination Port. (STI is it's travel code)

Immigration and customs are quick and pleasant; Food service is better than average.

Taxi to Santiago is reasonable. Served by American (MIA), Jet Blue (JFK), Delta (ATL) and I belive COPA from CALA locations.