Samana, Las Terrenas, Las Galeras

sven

Jan 12, 2002
Hola, Does anyone know an inexpensive, clean, safe hotel in Samana town, and Las terrenas, and Las Galeras, and any phone numbers of each place? Perhaps the info I am looking for is in the archives, and as soon as I can figure out how to search the archives for the info, since I am new to this format, I will do that. In the meantime, thank you for your help.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
there are a bunch of things you can do

You can rent an apartment for a few hundred pesos a weekend, you can go to la Tambora-471 0288; In las Galeras we have frirnds at La Marienique-538 0262

But the best thing is to arrive and find a place you like on your own. You might ask somebody (anybody) for Do?a Efigenia, who is an elderly lady who speaks english and knows everything about Saman?....

You will love it!!

HB

Last edited:

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Sven

I'm not sure where Ed and Mame went to....but if you guys are out there, I'm sure they would have some good info reguarding your question!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Dolcia in Samana is clean and inexpensive. If you call Victoria Marine/Whale Samana--538-2494--they will give you a phone number.

Andy B

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
www.elmarinique.com
For more information including phone numbers and e-mail links regarding Samana, Las Terrenas and Las Galeras hotels and other accommodations, check out www.samana.net. Depending on when you plan to visit, reservations may be advisable to assure you of a room.