Looking for puppy

casaelegante

Jan 13, 2002
We are looking for an 'Old English Mastiff' puppy since quite a while. Somebody knows somebody who has this breed? Thanks for every help.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
have you looked at the first page of the Classifieds

in the List?n diario? they have a large listing of dogs and offer breeding services. Perhaps they can help you//

HB

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
As a former breeder and show dog owner, DO NOT purchase a puppy in the DR. Inbreeding and falsification of pedigree is common. I doubt that you would find what you are looking for anyway. Exactly what is a Old English Mastiff? I am familiar with Mastiffs and Bull Mastiffs. Both are breeds that originated in France.

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
Old English Mastiff

is a certified AKC dog that has been around a long time, about a 200 pounder

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Janice,
Then he is talking about a Bull Mastiff. Be wary when looking for one as it was a fashionable dog a few years ago. When a dog becomes popular selective breeding goes out the window

Janice

Jan 12, 2002
Old English Mastiff

Tony

It appears as though "bull" is a name you or someone else added to this breed, here is a website to have a look. I have always referred to them as "bull" mastiff also, an error it seems

http://dogstop.com/oemc/

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Bullmastiff

Janice,
That website is for a British organization. Get with the program honey!!!
The AKC list two Breeds. The Mastiff and the Bullmastiff.
Nobody cares what the Brits think about dogs. Jeez they don't even dock the tails or crop the ears on Dobermanns over on that fallen empire.

Your humble servant

Tony C.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Free "PUPPIES"

I have 4 females left.Dominicans only like the males,unless they are going to breed.They are short haired,will be medium size,black,2 with white "trim",and 2 with brown "trim" What breed? Who knows,and who cares! They are from fun loving,gentle parents,who live with us,and play with the kids.Call 710-4370 for an "adoptive" visit."TW" don,t call! Criss Colon