Need info about Boca Chica please...

curry

Jan 13, 2002
This board is very helpful. I am planning a trip to DR in mid April. Is it best to fly into Santo Domingo and get a ride to Boca Chica ? I was told that there are many black women there. I want to be on the beach but my friends are really interested in meeting some girls. Ive heard both good and bad things. I've been told that some of the women are whores but I DO NOT believe everything I hear. I am of Jamaican decent and my friends are African- American. all are about 25 years of age. How will we be percieved? What are some good wheelchair accesible Hotel accomadations that allow guest for 35-50 US$s ? My Spanish is very basic . How difficult will it be to get around ? Are the women very materialistic. Here in the states they are. We live in a city of 5,000,000 people. Will we be bored ?

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
materialistic? whores? in boca chica? no way.
so, you dont believe everything you hear. hey man wake up. and bring lot of US$$ if you and your friends want to have sex. bring lot of condoms too.

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Curry

I think you and your buddies will have a fun time at BocaChica, Boca Chica is closer to the Airport than Santo Domingo is. They say you fly into Santo Domingo, but really you are flying in to San Andreas, which is right beside Boca Chica and about 15 minutes from Santo Domingo. If you want a real good web site go to www.bocachicabeach.net you'll find this site very informative. If your buddies want a beach, SD does not have one, but if you stay in Boca Chica....access to the Capital is very easy and at the same time you'll have your beach! Good Luck. If you need any more info your more than welcome to e-mail me.

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
If your buddies want a beach, SD does not have one, but if you stay in Boca Chica....access to the Capital is very easy and at the same time you'll have your beach!

DOES IT MAKE SENCE?

For you information. Boca chica-santo domingo has the same distance from santo domingo-boca chica.
In santo domingo you will have culture, great restaurants, discos without whores. real friendly people. Is not bettter to stay in Santo domingo and once in a while go to the beach?

doug

Jan 1, 2002
john

It depends on what your priorities are john....if it is beach...then you stay at Boca Chica if it is Rest. and the other that you mentioned then yes Santo Domingo. Ever party all night and then get up get your sh** together and then go to the beach 1/2 hour away???and remember the best sun is 10:00 am to 2:00 pm. Be better to stay in BC and get up and stumble to beach at 9 in the morning and rest off the night before.....but thats just my opinion.

curry

Jan 13, 2002
II appreciate the responses !

Hoiwever I can not tell if Unico is being sarcastic about the "whores" ,so to speak or if he is serious. A friend of mine told me that he was there for 2 days and was approached by many women. He said some were sincere and others were "working girls. I dont know how much truth there is to his stories but he is an honest man. Places like Las Vegas are simular with sex indusstry. I just want to relax because my city is landlocked and I miss the sea. How much truth is there about the women being aggresive ?

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Curry

To be honest...the place is loaded with "working girls" during the evening! During the day.....they are around ....but you will not be bothered!

lumiere987

Jul 4, 2007
Boca Chica vs. Juan Dolio

Boca Chica is "working girl city" and if you are going for sex only that' s the place for you. Not only will you be sollicited by these ladies in the evening but you will be agressed by vendors on the beach all day long. If you are looking for less sollicitations and peace and quite, I would suggest you investigate the small village of Juan Dolio, located 25 minutes or so from the Santo Domingo airport and 15 minutes from Boca Chica. Very nice hotels like the Casablanca situated right on the beach where a comfortable room can run you around usd 35.00 a night. Bus transportation to Boca Chica and Santo Domingo is a breeze.

jruane44

Bronze
Jul 2, 2004
A, A
Boca Chica is "working girl city" and if you are going for sex only that' s the place for you. Not only will you be sollicited by these ladies in the evening but you will be agressed by vendors on the beach all day long. If you are looking for less sollicitations and peace and quite, I would suggest you investigate the small village of Juan Dolio, located 25 minutes or so from the Santo Domingo airport and 15 minutes from Boca Chica. Very nice hotels like the Casablanca situated right on the beach where a comfortable room can run you around usd 35.00 a night. Bus transportation to Boca Chica and Santo Domingo is a breeze.

I don't want to be a party pooper but you are responding to a thread that is over six(6) years old. Although your information is correct.