Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 87 of 87

Thread: EPS New Shipping Address PROBLEM

  1. #81
    Silver
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What about another browser?

  2. #82
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    7,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    8260 NW 14th St

    Doral FL 33126-1501





    This address has been working for at least 50 deliveries since I started this thread.

  3. #83
    Silver
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    8260 NW 14th St

    Doral FL 33126-1501





    This address has been working for at least 50 deliveries since I started this thread.


    Don't post wrong info. Even though it might have worked for you, it's NOT the correct address. Depending on the courier (Fedex, usps, dhl) it might not arrive. The correct address is:

    8260 NW 14th St
    MIAMI FL 33191-1501

  4. #84
    Gold
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    7,091
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mauricio View Post
    Don't post wrong info. Even though it might have worked for you, it's NOT the correct address. Depending on the courier (Fedex, usps, dhl) it might not arrive. The correct address is:

    8260 NW 14th St
    MIAMI FL 33191-1501


    Wrong info? I have had 50 packages delivered with this address. With your address I had one that was returned.

  5. #85
    Regular
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    279
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm sorry. I don't understand. This thread started 8/29/15. and has come back.

    As I remember... some time ago. EPS told us in person in the office and Emailed a change of address. We never had a problem. We have several items shipped in weekly.

    What the change was I don't remember and I don't care. Never had a problem.

  6. #86
    Silver
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    4,846
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Wrong info? I have had 50 packages delivered with this address. With your address I had one that was returned.


    At the very beginning there were issues with the new address notation. I had a package returned myself too. Over a year ago. After that never went wrong, also at least 50 packages. The correct notation is the Miami notation. It confuses people if you post the old Doral notation. 

  7. #87
    Off Topic - Moderator
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    6,014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The reason I brought this thread back to life was because I am going to have some external hard drives shipped to Santiago by EPS. In a conversation with (Don), SantiagoDR, he asked me what EPS city I was going to ship to, I stated Doral, for that was the city my computer kept bringing up as current. I have decided that using Miami, with the 33191-1501 zip would be most logical as now I see that that is the info currently shown on EPS's website. Thank you all for your input........
    Don, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO