Thread: EPS New Shipping Address PROBLEM

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

What about another browser?

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

8260 NW 14th St

Doral FL 33126-1501

This address has been working for at least 50 deliveries since I started this thread.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    8260 NW 14th St

Doral FL 33126-1501

This address has been working for at least 50 deliveries since I started this thread.

Don't post wrong info. Even though it might have worked for you, it's NOT the correct address. Depending on the courier (Fedex, usps, dhl) it might not arrive. The correct address is:

8260 NW 14th St
    MIAMI FL 33191-1501

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mauricio View Post
    Don't post wrong info. Even though it might have worked for you, it's NOT the correct address. Depending on the courier (Fedex, usps, dhl) it might not arrive. The correct address is:

8260 NW 14th St
    MIAMI FL 33191-1501

Wrong info? I have had 50 packages delivered with this address. With your address I had one that was returned.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm sorry. I don't understand. This thread started 8/29/15. and has come back.

As I remember... some time ago. EPS told us in person in the office and Emailed a change of address. We never had a problem. We have several items shipped in weekly.

What the change was I don't remember and I don't care. Never had a problem.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKY View Post
    Wrong info? I have had 50 packages delivered with this address. With your address I had one that was returned.

At the very beginning there were issues with the new address notation. I had a package returned myself too. Over a year ago. After that never went wrong, also at least 50 packages. The correct notation is the Miami notation. It confuses people if you post the old Doral notation. 

Off Topic - Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

The reason I brought this thread back to life was because I am going to have some external hard drives shipped to Santiago by EPS. In a conversation with (Don), SantiagoDR, he asked me what EPS city I was going to ship to, I stated Doral, for that was the city my computer kept bringing up as current. I have decided that using Miami, with the 33191-1501 zip would be most logical as now I see that that is the info currently shown on EPS's website. Thank you all for your input........
    Don, thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789