Updated Minimum Wage List

Martin99

Jul 11, 2014
Hello!

Can someone point me to an up-to-date list of the DR's minimum wages? I very much appreciate the overview of Dominican Labor Law posted as a sticky here, but the minimum wages shown in it are very old. I know they just increased this year. I am specifically looking for the wages for non-profits, and cannot find it.

Thanks in advance!

Marty

Martin99

Jul 11, 2014
Thanks for the reply, dv8. The links you referred to have good info for me that I saved for reference. However, it looks like those articles only gave the wages for large, medium, and small businesses, farm workers, and security guards. I'm managing a non-profit organization with four employees, so I need to know the non-profit minimum wage.

Thanks again!

Marty

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Thanks for the reply, dv8. The links you referred to have good info for me that I saved for reference. However, it looks like those articles only gave the wages for large, medium, and small businesses, farm workers, and security guards. I'm managing a non-profit organization with four employees, so I need to know the non-profit minimum wage.

Thanks again!

Marty

What work do they do?

La Profe_1

Moderator: Daily Headline News, Travel & Tourism
Oct 15, 2003
I did a quick search in Spanish and found it pretty quickly.

De hecho, el propio Comit? Nacional de Salarios mantiene vigente la resoluci?n 5/2013 en la que se estableci? fijar como tarifa de salario m?nimo nacional para personas que laboran en ONG?s espec?ficamente dedicadas a la prestar servicios de salud, rehabilitaci?n y educaci?n de personas con discapacidad, la suma RD$8,220.00 por mes

That is for health care, rehabilitation and education. An ONG is an "organizaci?n non gubermental" or a non-profit.

http://www.teleradioamerica.com/201...ciones-sin-fines-de-lucro-y-entidades-afines/

Martin99

Jul 11, 2014
Thanks, La Prof_1.

This tells me what I need to know. And it shows that the answer to my question is not as clear and simple as it should be. Pretty typical here!

Thanks again for the link.

Marty

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Does "PICHARDO" know THAT?????????????????????????????

:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::cheeky::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Bob - We operate a food distribution ministry through which we provide rice & beans to residents of 13 bateyes outside Barahona. Our employees drive to the bateyes and handle the distribution.

Marty

pay them a decent salary which allows them to live a human life, not just minimum wages, which barely allow to survive in DR if they have only that one job.

Mike