Happy belated Birthday Monica!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Will she be smoking a cigar to celebrate ?

Wasn't that like 20 years ago? How would you feel if people tried to define you by something silly and stupid (but not harmful to anyone) you did in the previous century?

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Wasn't that like 20 years ago? How would you feel if people tried to define you by something silly and stupid (but not harmful to anyone) you did in the previous century?

Aren't we demosensitive today. Bet you'd be applauding if someone was making the same type of comment about a Palin.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Aren't we demosensitive today. Bet you'd be applauding if someone was making the same type of comment about a Palin.

Letterman seems to think RAPE is funny, of a Child no less..
I guess one needs a special License to practice comedy..

And we wont even talk about what Martin Bashir said, its too filthy to even type.

but no offense taken, just a little surprised that anyone could be offended by a cigar comment.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007

First, not really. Silly girls making stupid mistakes they have to live with isn't really my idea of "funny."

Second, there's a difference between some WH copy girl from two decades ago screwing around after hours, and a lady actively making a (reportedly very fine) living preaching abstinence before marriage getting knocked up, outside of marriage, for the second time.

It's called "hypocrisy," BS. Clinton lied, Tripp betrayed, Monica was just a starstruck twinkie, no harm to anyone, except Hillary.

Let it go, dude. You'll feel so much better.

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
First, not really. Silly girls making stupid mistakes they have to live with isn't really my idea of "funny."

Second, there's a difference between some WH copy girl from two decades ago screwing around after hours, and a lady actively making a (reportedly very fine) living preaching abstinence before marriage getting knocked up, outside of marriage, for the second time.

It's called "hypocrisy," BS. Clinton lied, Tripp betrayed, Monica was just a starstruck twinkie, no harm to anyone, except Hillary.

Let it go, dude. You'll feel so much better.

Sounds like you really had a bunch to dump on the Palins. Hope you feel better. Actually I would say there was harm done to Monica.

Status
Not open for further replies.