Good and reliable kitchen remodelers

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I'm looking for good and reliable kitchen remodelers in the Sosua/Cabarete area. Any suggestions? It's not a huge job, but I want to update and increase cabinet and counter space.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
ok, so who do you need? we are re-doing our kitchen right now and it is actually not as easy as "update and increase cabinet and counter space". we planned just that but new cabinets would likely not match the old ones (they are all hand made). so we are making all cabinets again. more counter space means completely new counter top on all the furniture. since old top was crap, this time we opted for granite. and seeing that the old sink was built into marpolite top we had to get a new sink. in all, cheap it's not. but we have a great carpenter, great guy to make cement base for the furniture and then tile the walls and a great lady who does granite tops. i can give you contact details of all of them, if you wish. spanish only, located in POP.

pularvik

Jan 2, 2011
See Yvonne at the Wicker place in Sosua. She has a german man who can make you some outstanding cabinets. They do much, much more than make wicker chairs.

hughatthepub

Mar 13, 2007
Keep away from Juan Miranda, he promises the world , takes a hefty deposit then dies nothing. It took me over four monthsvto eventually get him to fit granite kitchen tops that were supposed to be done inside a week

Sent from my SGP321 using Tapatalk