Any good Restaraunts in Gazcue or on George Washington ave?

joselowe

May 5, 2015
Last time I was here I only did Colonial Zone, well I did cz for 2 days, im in Gazcue just tonight since last night I ate in CZ since I couldn't find anything here in Gazcue and then I'm doing 2 days at hotel Napolitano? Are there any restaurants you all recommend in either of those areas? I don't mind spending good money but I'm tired of traveling by taxi to CZ to eat at Pat E Palo.

Hector L

Jun 11, 2010
2 good options

Last time I was here I only did Colonial Zone, well I did cz for 2 days, im in Gazcue just tonight since last night I ate in CZ since I couldn't find anything here in Gazcue and then I'm doing 2 days at hotel Napolitano? Are there any restaurants you all recommend in either of those areas? I don't mind spending good money but I'm tired of traveling by taxi to CZ to eat at Pat E Palo.

Right next to your hotel is a really good restaurant. Christian and Charlies. Also Lul? at Billini and Merino2 good options

Jan 9, 2004
Last time I was here I only did Colo nial Zone, well I did cz for 2 days, im in Gazcue just tonight since last night I ate in CZ since I couldn't find anything here in Gazcue and then I'm doing 2 days at hotel Napolitano? Are there any restaurants you all recommend in either of those areas? I don't mind spending good money but I'm tired of traveling by taxi to CZ to eat at Pat E Palo.

If you haven't already been there....go to El Conuco in Gazcue.

A bit touristy, but every time I am in the capital.....I try and stop by with some Dominican clients to eat as well as get a little entertainment.

Respectfully,
Playacaribe2

bloody67

Jan 16, 2011
why dont you just get off your lazy ass and try walking around and meeting real people , their are quite a few good places to eat around gazcue. Get out and see where your at and quit the spoon fed .

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
why dont you just get off your lazy ass and try walking around and meeting real people , their are quite a few good places to eat around gazcue. Get out and see where your at and quit the spoon fed .

It took you four years to think about this impressive first post?
I smell a sock.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast

Well aren't you the nice Welcome Wagon Lady.

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
Agree with MA, Nabu at the Crowne Plaza is very good. Actually ate there last Friday, had a very good ribeye steak. Prices not bad and the view is very nice.