sobeida opens hair salon in POP

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
http://www.elcaribe.com.do/2015/09/08/sobeida-felix-inaugura-salon-belleza-puerto-plata
http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias/sobeida-felix-salon-y-spa-ya-abrio-sus-puertas-XL1184099

after 5 years in the clink and obtaining conditional freedom, sobeida is developing her entrepreneurial portfolio. today she opened hair salon in POP. it is called sobeida felix salon and spa and proves that one can rehabilitate their morale and move from lavado de activos to lavado de pelo.

while in najayo mujeres prison, sobeida obtained several certificates in various courses of beauty treatments. she plans to open more establishments in a near future.

first, i need to know where is the place so i can go there and report.
second, why POP????

2a0mkiu.gif

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
Make sure you wear a bullet proof vest when you go there. She gave up a lot of people.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
Make sure you wear a bullet proof vest when you go there. She gave up a lot of people.

please explain tell us give the dirt here we dont know her...do a tell all:hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt::hurt:

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
i know it is located in Padre Granero sector. i shall investigate.

From yesterday's DR1 News

Sobeida Felix opens beauty parlor

Former jailbird Sobeida Felix Morel, the former mistress of convicted Puerto Rican drug trafficker Jose David Figueroa Agosto, and recently released from jail has announced via her lawyer, Felix Portes's Twitter account that she has opened her own beauty salon in Puerto Plata.

Called Sobeida Felix Salon and Spa and located opposite the Jose Briceno baseball stadium in the city, she plans to open more branches in Santiago and other cities.

Matilda

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Cant she just go out in the backyard and dig up a coffee can or dont Dominicans do coffee can safes?

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
Wow, a chain of salons? Maybe she has already dug up the coffee cans. Salons are a cash business and make great laundries if someone happened to have lots of cash around that needed to be cleaned up.