The FIVE secrets first time revealed....DO NOT TELL ANYONE

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
1. It's important to have a woman who helps at home, who cooks from time to time, cleans up and has a job.

2. It's important to have a woman who can make you laugh.

3. It's important to have a woman who you can trust and who doesn't lie to you.

4. It's important to have a woman who is good in bed and who likes to be with you.

5. It's very, very important that these four women don't know each other.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
I would counter with this timeless advice from Jill Conner Browne, author of "The Sweet Potato Queens Book of Love:"

“There are five different kinds of men you must endeavor to have in your life at all times in order to have the equivalent of one completely satisfactory man…because it is clearly not possible to find all the required attributes in one single man, and we should not expend needless energy by even looking for him…

“The Basic Five are these: (1) a man who can fix things, (2) a man you can dance with, (3) a man who can pay for things, (4) a man you can talk to, and (5) a man to have great sex with… This is the rudimentary team you need to form… certainly other functions can be added to suit your more refined tastes, but with this starting lineup, you can at least avoid abject misery.”

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
wrykjt.gif

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
i do strive and i guess it is different upon different friends...if you know what i mean... my meemi..

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
oh my goodness i actually said yes to all of them ....but i then remembered dancing school...alas