What is your opinion about opening car interior cleaning center

Eco

Jan 14, 2002
www.ecology-clean.com
i am planing to open car interior cleaning center and mobile unit using latest equipment. I haven't seen much of this service or better say professional service around. Anyone knows any good busy location in the city. Must have good traffic flow. Also your opinion is wellcomed.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
I wonder about chances of success. Like you, I'll be interested if any response by persons more qualified than I am. But having lived here 16 years, I question whether there are enough people who will want to clean their interiors to make it pay. Just look at the condition of most cars on the streets. Sure there are certain to be some, but my feeling is that the percentage of car owners who would make use of such a service is far below what it would be in the US, for example. Also, people with the really expensive cars often have someone who washes, waxes, and cleans the interior of their car at times when they are not using it.

Good luck, if you proceed.

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Near my office in Los Cacicazgos there is a small company that offers interior and exterior car cleaning. They have fleet of about six mini vans. On receiving a call they visit the client and perform the service. They charge more than the regular carwash services but do a better job. Carwash centers is big business here. Good luck with your new business