any 'gay happenings' in Punta Cana???

Phil978

Jan 17, 2002
Hey all...heading to Punta Cana the 26, will be staying at the Barcelo Bavaro Palace. Will be there with 2 straight couples,and me and my "other half".....was wondering if there are any bars/clubs,etc....that cater to gay men. We all ended up in a great little bar on St Martin,and even the straight guys in our group had the best time there.....would appreciate any help. thanks

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don,t count on much "action",or even a "quiet spot" to relax with "likeminded" people. You would have to come to Santo Domingo,and that is about 4 hours away,I think. Just have a great time and "who knows" Criss Colon Next time come to Santo Domingo,"Drag" shows,everything!

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
You will find lot s of them in Areito club in Hodelpa. people are very open minded in punta cana , since more than 90% of dancers at the animations shows are gay.
you will find also drags all over PC. good luck.

Beatriz

Jan 1, 2002
www.beatrizweb.com
I wouldn't say 90% of the men of the dancer teams are gays... but the only gays I know in Punta Cana are dancers... (if you go there and go out you will see them... the best salsa dancers...)....
But yes, Open minded is the word. But don't expect a gay club... like the ones you can find at home...
Have a nice holiday.