Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Poor vs Rich

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SantiagoDR View Post
    yawn yawn yawn. the photo above from your original post looks nothing like the poor houses from my pic, sorry. those guys have basic, minimum wages jobs, cleaning, motoconching, waiting tables and whatnot. i don't care what they spend on transport, i'm talking about their salaries.

North Coast Moderator

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Most women who work in the Banca are very local, like across the street from it. Yes the wages are very low, the woman who works in our corner Banca earns 4,500 per month. Most women who work in Banca still live with family, mum, sister, brother whatever, just because they have never been in a position to buy a sofa, a bed, cooker etc.

DV8s numbers are slightly high I'd say, typically. But it doesn't matter as these are not representative of poor or rich, like I said originally. Those buildings on the hill probably only rent out at RD8,000-10,000 per month.

Moderator - Central Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

I see said the blind woman!

Never argue with a blind person, you will never see eye to eye.
    ..........Moderator

The Clown Bin / Central

Moderator - North Coast Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

listen, you round down, i round up. i could just as well say that you are the one who is blind because there are plenty of dominicans who make million bucks a year and their DR is just as real as DR of those living on tarjeta solidaridad. there is no point in arguing, we will never arrive to the common ground. talk about being detached from reality.

North Coast Moderator

I never learn...
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dv8 View Post
    listen, you round down, i round up. i could just as well say that you are the one who is blind because there are plenty of dominicans who make million bucks a year and their DR is just as real as DR of those living on tarjeta solidaridad. there is no point in arguing, we will never arrive to the common ground. talk about being detached from reality.
    I'm currently on a trip through south America with 16 Dominican, 13 of whom are far richer than I.

I never learn...
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HUG View Post
    Most women who work in the Banca are very local, like across the street from it. Yes the wages are very low, the woman who works in our corner Banca earns 4,500 per month. Most women who work in Banca still live with family, mum, sister, brother whatever, just because they have never been in a position to buy a sofa, a bed, cooker etc.

DV8s numbers are slightly high I'd say, typically. But it doesn't matter as these are not representative of poor or rich, like I said originally. Those buildings on the hill probably only rent out at RD8,000-10,000 per month.
    Banca wages- 4000-7000. Banco wages - 12-15,000 for cashiers.

7. Likes CristoRey liked this post
    Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bob saunders View Post
    I'm currently on a trip through south America with 16 Dominican, 13 of whom are far richer than I.
    You guys comparing bank accounts?

9. Likes Tamborista liked this post
    Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ramesses View Post
    I would be doing a comparative bunda study @ Posto 9, certainly not trolling dr1 looking @ Don's security camera stills!

To each his own.

I never learn...
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ramesses View Post
    Hardly, but I know where they live and what they do for a living.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Security camera? Security from incoming rpg? Certainly likes to see em coming!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast