Thread: Selling Phone

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Selling Phone

I would like to sell my phone, do I have to place it on the Classifieds section to then post it in the forum?

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IEatTravelnCode View Post
    I would like to sell my phone, do I have to place it on the Classifieds section to then post it in the forum?
    Yes, exactly that. Thanks.

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by YYZ-POP View Post
    Go look at the classified ads, it is almost empty. You are better off doing it in Facebook for free. Depending where you are living, you will find a section that is selling things in your area easily, then simply post your ad there.
    i guess you are sabotaging DR1. this site makes a part of its operating revenue by selling commercials, so what you are doing , by suggesting that others advertise elsewhere, functions to screw the site, somewhat.

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Not at all, I am simply pointing out that the classified section appears to be not widely used. In Facebook, I go to "Everything Cabarete, for sale, kite". Way more people will see his ad for his phone and get it sold, for free too!
    letīs just put it this way...what you are doing is the equivalent of standing at the front door of Red Lobster and telling prospective customers that they should consider going to the guy down the road, who gives the biscuits for free.

5. Likes irishpaddy liked this post
    Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by the gorgon View Post
    letīs just put it this way...what you are doing is the equivalent of standing at the front door of Red Lobster and telling prospective customers that they should consider going to the guy down the road, who gives the biscuits for free.
    It's Ok, I already paid for the ad, this community is big enough, plus is a way to help Dr1 stay alive. Just waiting for mods to post the ad.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by IEatTravelnCode View Post
    It's Ok, I already paid for the ad, this community is big enough, plus is a way to help Dr1 stay alive. Just waiting for mods to post the ad.
    If you've already done that, it's just a matter of Robert posting it. Feel free to post here the info about the phone now, along with photos if you have them.

Thanks.

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Not really. It is more like getting asked where one can buy lobster and I respond with the name of the local establishment that sells the most lobster and at the best price. Here in the Toronto area, most people would use kijiji to sell their phone. If I saw many ads within the classified section, I would recommend it here too. I see 3 or 4 ads only, unless I am missing something.
    since you do not seem to get it, i wonīt bother trying to explain it to you any further.

have a nice day.

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like

OP started another thread about phone. This one is closed.

Super Moderator
    DR1.com

DR1
    Post Thanks / Like

Not at all, I am simply pointing out that the classified section appears to be not widely used. In Facebook, I go to "Everything Cabarete, for sale, kite". Way more people will see his ad for his phone and get it sold, for free too!
    You forget one very important thing.

As an active advertiser, you can post your AD on the message board that is seen by 1,000's of people.

The phone sold, so I guess something is working