Selling Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Go look at the classified ads, it is almost empty. You are better off doing it in Facebook for free. Depending where you are living, you will find a section that is selling things in your area easily, then simply post your ad there.

i guess you are sabotaging DR1. this site makes a part of its operating revenue by selling commercials, so what you are doing , by suggesting that others advertise elsewhere, functions to screw the site, somewhat.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Not at all, I am simply pointing out that the classified section appears to be not widely used. In Facebook, I go to "Everything Cabarete, for sale, kite". Way more people will see his ad for his phone and get it sold, for free too!

let?s just put it this way...what you are doing is the equivalent of standing at the front door of Red Lobster and telling prospective customers that they should consider going to the guy down the road, who gives the biscuits for free.

IEatTravelnCode

Oct 29, 2014
let?s just put it this way...what you are doing is the equivalent of standing at the front door of Red Lobster and telling prospective customers that they should consider going to the guy down the road, who gives the biscuits for free.

It's Ok, I already paid for the ad, this community is big enough, plus is a way to help Dr1 stay alive. Just waiting for mods to post the ad.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
It's Ok, I already paid for the ad, this community is big enough, plus is a way to help Dr1 stay alive. Just waiting for mods to post the ad.

If you've already done that, it's just a matter of Robert posting it. Feel free to post here the info about the phone now, along with photos if you have them.

Thanks.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Not really. It is more like getting asked where one can buy lobster and I respond with the name of the local establishment that sells the most lobster and at the best price. Here in the Toronto area, most people would use kijiji to sell their phone. If I saw many ads within the classified section, I would recommend it here too. I see 3 or 4 ads only, unless I am missing something.

since you do not seem to get it, i won?t bother trying to explain it to you any further.

have a nice day.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Not at all, I am simply pointing out that the classified section appears to be not widely used. In Facebook, I go to "Everything Cabarete, for sale, kite". Way more people will see his ad for his phone and get it sold, for free too!

You forget one very important thing.

As an active advertiser, you can post your AD on the message board that is seen by 1,000's of people.

The phone sold, so I guess something is working ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.