Thanks DR1 for the good friends.

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I have a long list of good friends whom I have met over the years thanks to theses forums.

Some of them became to be part of our family.

Special thanks to Mr. Earl and Mrs. Deolores M. for been part of our family since we met by the first time at STI.

This picture have been posted in the living room of my house for years.

Thanks.

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Mr. HillBilly, Luis Midence is our tutor and number one sponsor in theses forums.

Thanks you very much for the good friendship!

JJ

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Thanks Bob, I feel much better Two weeks now since the chemo and radiation treatment was completed.

Now waiting to see the surgeon in Two more weeks.

JJ

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
JJ - Thanks for making my visit to Santiago special, I really hope you overcome your illness, and can meet me by The Monumento again one day soon.

Juanito

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks Bob, I feel much better Two weeks now since the chemo and radiation treatment was completed.

Now waiting to see the surgeon in Two more weeks.

JJ

Happy to hear that you are doing better. Good wishes headed your way.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
I have a long list of good friends whom I have met over the years thanks to theses forums.

Some of them became to be part of our family.

Special thanks to Mr. Earl and Mrs. Deolores M. for been part of our family since we met by the first time at STI.

This picture have been posted in the living room of my house for years.

Thanks.

JJ

i was unaware of your illness. now put your big boy pants on, and kick its ass.

all the best.

bachata

Aug 18, 2007
Gordon I have a very positive mind set, during the six weeks of my cancer treatment I radiation and tablets chemotherapy ( 1800 mgs) Monday / Fridays I miss only three days to work specially Fridays.
I go to work very early in the morning 3:00 am, 8 hours standing up doing fiscal works.

I am doing well!

Thanks

JJ

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
Gordon I have a very positive mind set, during the six weeks of my cancer treatment I radiation and tablets chemotherapy ( 1800 mgs) Monday / Fridays I miss only three days to work specially Fridays.
I go to work very early in the morning 3:00 am, 8 hours standing up doing fiscal works.

I am doing well!

Thanks

JJ

doing well is nice, but not good enough for me. now you just go out there and do perfectly. next time i hear this subject, i want to hear the word remission, and that you are in the pink of health.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
Well , as I have reported, I have won twice , but after more than 16 doses of chemo !!!..I always wish the fighters every good wish and remember you can NEVER let down your guard against the silent enemy .