C R I S S C O L O N !!!

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
This is the official forum for everyone to give his / her opinion about Criss Colon. Please do not hide your feelings and express your selves well.

I think he is a cool guy and would hate to see him leave DR1.com

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Criss Colon

Criss Colon is the 500 lb. gorilla! One thing though, he eats Southern Illinois corn instead of bananas from Montecristi.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Correction GOLO
criss is a 500lbs rare albino gorilla who lives on sandwich de pierna and AIDs infested johnny Cakes from the street corners.
Wait, I think he weighs 450lbs now.... no, not because he is on diet, he just stepped out of the bathroom. hehehehe

Too bad my wits don't even move the hair on his back, any other suggestions to provoke the guy....?

Alright Criss, I admit, you are coooool. In fact, you are so coool that I will start calling you "culo". hehehehehe

Hey, I am joking. I love your posts. One day, you will eat my BBQ in santiago and then, and only then we will bury the old hachet.
Deal?

John El ?nico

Jan 9, 2002
BBQ in Santiago for Chriss? i think this is too gourmet for somebody used to eat chicharrones in villa mella.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I got a chicharron guy that stops here every day

Talk about good food!!..Stop it already!

HB

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Chriss Colon is a demure, shy person who speaks softly and would never have a cross word to say about anyone or anything. He is totally faithful to his family, stays away from the temptqations of Dominican life, such as wild women and Presidente. He is a slim, trim fighting machine. Wears only the best Armani has to offer...OH GOD, I CAN'T DO THIS111 STOP MY PATHOLOGICAL LYING PLEASE!!!!!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Don,t forget to vote! For "Criss Colon"

After you have finished your "post" on this "Forum",please go to:"MazzJaxx" Putz of the month,Please Vote",thread further down the board! I will appreciate your "support". I am amazed at the amount of "Interest" in "Criss Colon", I am thinking of starting an "All Criss Colon,24/7.com" web site. The site will include,a 24/7 web cam,24 hour "Call-in" telephone link,as well as pictures,news letter,"Fan Club",and a "psychic" Hot Line! Criss will be available to "YOU" 24/7! All this for only US $49.99 per month! Call now,or apply "ON Line"! "Criss Colon"

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
CC, Please accept my exposed middle finger as
token of my appreciation for your original
opinions posted here. Greetings X.

armin

Jan 8, 2002
To proud now ha??

after this post it seems that he got a little proud and now wants to make money of the people that is interested in him, criss i don't know you but after reading many post of yours you seem too Wannabe. NOT god man,cause when someone say what they think about a subject you always jump on them and start to say that it is wrong, maybee you know what's best but please let us others tell our story.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Armin2000

Thank you for your "thought provoking" post!I am glad you can tell your story. I will try not to be so "Wannabe"! I will not be "god man" ever again. Please re-condider the "Criss Colon" web site. I need the money. Would you subscribe at US$39.99,if some of the pictures of me are nude? Just a thought to build circulation. The "Comedy Channel" bought several of the fotos last week!!! and now............... Sorry, I can,t stop myself,but,you know the money you spent for the "English" course? Get a re-fund! Criss Colon 24/7

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Everyone might pay you $39.95 NOT to post pictures! What a dissapointment, you're not a Godman??? And I was getting ready to open the Church of San Critobal el Gordito so all true believers could worship at your feet, including TW's favourite cat. Also to place an alms box, need them pesos you know. 50-50 split between us farmers ok?

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Criss colon was sighted

on my way to santo domingo airport from santiago yesterday i stopped at the burger king in villa mella. i saw a 500lb guy hunched over 3 combo numero dos (1/2 lb cheese burger) all doubled up in size and 2 large cokes.

oh yes, at a closer look i also saw a face with bruises or something. like somebody had used a 80 grit sandpaper on it.

was this sighting correct guys....the guy also has some boiled corn in his pant pockets

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Burger King in Villa Mella?

There goes the neighborhood! I like La Vieja Habana,cause the "Chicharone" vendors are just down the street! Um,Um,good!A little Yuca,or guineos verdes sancochados.If you walk from one stand to the next the girls will happily give you a big "sample" with "limon",and yuca. After about six samples you can buy a pound or so and hit the road.Limon is 100% necessary! Jesus,I am hungry! See ya! Criss Colon

Isaac G

Jan 19, 2002
Criss Colon, you da man baby!!!

Chris,

Don't know you but I know your commentary keep the pointed
wit going ALL HAIL CHRIS COLON NUESTRO REY!!!

Christina

Jan 9, 2002
My opinion? Sometime I like to read messages of Criss, but most time he's really not nice !Criss, your respont to Armin 2000 if he wand to spent his money for a english class? Bat treatment! My english is also not the best......., but Criss, let me see your german !

islandeyes

Jan 19, 2002
who???oh yeah...

I think that he knows alot and could be helpfull to someone if he wasn't such a smart ass all the time.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Christina,I would rather show you my "French!"

Vast ist dis mien frauline?"Deutchland Uberalis!" "Boomzen!" That is all the "German"I need to get "Laid" in Hamburg !und die Reupperbund! Aufviederzen Dumcauft! Tomas Van Kooy, "Criss Colon"

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Chriss,your genius knows no borders!!
even in german you make a lot of sense
and bring joy to all fraulines.
i'm starting to like you. X.