What to do October 16 to 19 2015

boricuaonline

Jun 1, 2003
Greetings. I am going to visit Santo Domingo October 16 to 19 staying at Hotel Palacio. I plan to go to the stadium one night for the first time to a ballgame. I also want to go to the live show on Ruinas de San Francisco de As?s, do they still do it on Sundays? Any other recommendation for places with live music will be appreciated.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
No they do NOT do these shows on a regular basis ..but on a basis that I have not quite worked out . Most sundays the area there is very quiet but when they do the shows the road is blocked off . Also the Teatro Nacional is closed or closing for some repairs . My only other suggestion for live music is one of the hotels on the Malecon..they have live music .

IEatTravelnCode

Oct 29, 2014
You can go to Estadio Quisqueya

Gigantes vs Leones - Saturday 17
Leones vs Tigres - Sunday 18

NOCHE DE JAZZ
S?bado, 17 de Octubre 2015 - 06:00pm
Hostal Nicol?s de Ovando. Zona Colonial
no Cover

GRUPO BONY?
S?bado, 17 de Octubre 2015 - 04:00pm
Capital Club 105 .Calle Jos? Amado Soler casi esq. Abraham Lincoln
No Cover

boricuaonline

Jun 1, 2003

NOCHE DE JAZZ
no Cover

GRUPO BONY?
No Cover

Thank you all for your recommendations.

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
Pat'e Palo is an old world rustic restaurant. We bring small groups of friends and order off the menu that pairs each course with an excellent champagne. We think the food is spectacular, but when each plate comes out with an additional chilled bottle of champagne, who cares??

boricuaonline

Jun 1, 2003

NOCHE DE JAZZ
no Cover

GRUPO BONY?
No Cover

Grupo Bony? played live at Ruinas de San Francisco. I was there for about half an hour until a guy asked me to move out of my chair because I was in a reserved area. I moved out of my chair and observed for 10 minutes nobody sat there. Apparently it was reserved for some business near the area. The guy was rude to this tourist so I leave the area.

IEatTravelnCode

Oct 29, 2014
Grupo Bony? played live at Ruinas de San Francisco. I was there for about half an hour until a guy asked me to move out of my chair because I was in a reserved area. I moved out of my chair and observed for 10 minutes nobody sat there. Apparently it was reserved for some business near the area. The guy was rude to this tourist so I leave the area.

It's sad when this kind of thing happens, I bet he was just trying to make a extra 100 pesos that night with you.