Bank purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

vault

Oct 8, 2015
A partner of mine from overseas wishes to purchase a Bank in the DR. Does not need to be the largest one, but we need min. 51% share.
I know this is a very private manner, so please use my PM as desired. Payment will be in cash, execution of purchase will be swift and Commissions will be paid out to folks that assisted.

Thank you.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
A partner of mine from overseas wishes to purchase a Bank in the DR. Does not need to be the largest one, but we need min. 51% share.
I know this is a very private manner, so please use my PM as desired. Payment will be in cash, execution of purchase will be swift and Commissions will be paid out to folks that assisted.

Thank you.

You will not be able to PM until you have about 12 posts. However, I see you have set up e-mails, so any interested parties can reach you that way.

Kipling333

Bronze
Jan 12, 2010
I hardly believe this posting from this American vault .. the way to do this is through a broker , in this case probably a merchant bank and there are dozens in the DR or through a large accounting firm .

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I don't usually do this but the original post is just too crazy!
WHO posts on a public message board about buying a bank??!!! Seriously?
The business partner must be from Nigeria.
:surprised

vault

Oct 8, 2015
Sorry, I expected more something of the nature of: "I read an article of Bank X being cash strapped" or "I heard Bank B wishes to Liquidate." But, thanks for the really lousy humor and for stating the obvious....I must have forgotten to whom I addressed the Inquiry. Not to worry, next time I will stick to Chicken Wing Sauce, leaking pools and who is the biggest Stud....my wrong......BTW, I posted the sam Inquiry on a European forum and the results so far were extremely helpful.....

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Note: Post deleted by moderator - off topic

Last edited by a moderator:

vault

Oct 8, 2015
welcome... and that obtuse Drummer Boy post was agreement....

Banks here might be hard to buy,,,

Oh yes, that is very true....as almost all biz here, it can be difficult. But, we have the best M & A Team with us that money can buy on this Planet.....

Status
Not open for further replies.