Blue Mustang driven by crazy russian from cocotal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KITTU

May 13, 2015
Today i was going to work from Cocotal to turquesa and was on a motoconcho. Between the stretch of Akikomo and turquesa i.e Avenida alemania, a crazy son of a bitch driving a blue mustang with two white stripes on the hood almost killed me and obviously my motoconcho! Driving almost at a speed of 180 to 200 km/h, on a curve, trying to overtake 3 to 4 cars and doing that in the opposite lane!!! He was head on with us coming from the opposite direction,not giving a damn! I had a brush with death today along with my motoconcho driver as he didn't care to slow down or to go back to his lane, we had to hit sudden brakes and almost landed on the sidewalk. Since then i am looking for him and in classificados bavaro i understood that i am not the first victim. He almost ran over a 7 month pregnant lady, hit other cars due to his rash driving and has been a menace on the roads for a long time in bavaro. From the information on classifcados bavaro, He is russian, Lives in cocotal and drives like a maniac who does care about the lives of others.I am fine but the motoconcho was shaking like a dog and was in tears . If any of you have any information concerning this B***ARD, please let me know.

drSix

Silver
Oct 13, 2013
This makes me think...

Can you just imagine if Dominican could afford fast cars!

Oy yea, I almost forgot!

My kids school closed for this fool, to honor his death. I was appalled. Honor a guy who got drunk, drove, crashed his car and killed himself and murdered his girlfriend.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I heard it was the GF who was driving that beast.

To drSix: get someone to slash his tires....it should not be too hard to find out who he is...

HB

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
If he truly is a repeat offender, he'll eventually pay for it. Or the car will go up in smoke, or something like that.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
CTROB: Thing is, he might take three or four othera along with himself. An "accident" that burns up the car (a shame, I know), or several slashed tires "might" send him the message.

I am sure your friendly local colonel could offer some help, or, perhaps even better, the local motoconchists might know "someone" who can deliver a message with an icepick.

Just saying...

May 29, 2006
With the lack of guardrails and shoulders in the country, a driver like that can end up in a crumpled ball of metal pretty easily. A bottle of brake fluid spilled on the hood will do wonders for the paint job..

KITTU

May 13, 2015
@hillbilly
In my case, it was the guy driving... i meant in the post 'doesn't care about lives'. I am going around cocotal now looking to locate his car. Problem is that these bastards have a lot of money or family of mafia's and get away with their recklessness. But some lesson he will learn.

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
@hillbilly
In my case, it was the guy driving... i meant in the post 'doesn't care about lives'. I am going around cocotal now looking to locate his car. Problem is that these bastards have a lot of money or family of mafia's and get away with their recklessness. But some lesson he will learn.

Russians wealthy enough to 1) travel extensively and live in the caribbean while it's still relatively warm back home and 2) drive comparatively flashy cars recklessly on a consistent basis are not folks you may want to mess with. A Mustang is no big deal, but it's not like he's some weekender in an Aveo from Hertz.

Eventually, it will catch up with him. It's a small country that neither of you are from, so tread carefully.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Russians wealthy enough to 1) travel extensively and live in the caribbean while it's still relatively warm back home and 2) drive comparatively flashy cars recklessly on a consistent basis are not folks you may want to mess with. A Mustang is no big deal, but it's not like he's some weekender in an Aveo from Hertz.

Eventually, it will catch up with him. It's a small country that neither of you are from, so tread carefully.

I was thinking the same thing

KITTU

May 13, 2015

As i mentioned earlier, i am not the first person who had problems with him. Lots of people are annoyed with him including driving recklessly inside cocotal. Another friend of mine has the color of his car still on her car. But i wonder so far why no one has ever done anything. Well definitely if he is going around like 'no one can touch me' attitude, should be something behind him.One thing for sure! I believe a lot in Karma and it will catch up soon with him.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Let Karma catch up with him. I agree with the people who said that it could be dangerous to take matters into your own hands. Have you ever heard of the Russian mafia? Nasty folks!
Good luck to you and your neighbors. I hope he smashes that blue mustang soon!
With all that being said I know that if I were in your shoes I would want revenge also.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
First step should be to report him to the Cocotal management, then to Amet. But I would tread carefully for obvious reasons. Someone who behaves like that is confident that he answers to no authority.

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
30 pesos worth of sugar for the gas tank should do the trick. Available at any colmado across the country..

Urban legend sugar wont damage and engine because it don't dissolve in gasoline, and what does get through will be caught by the fuel filter

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
First step should be to report him to the Cocotal management, then to Amet. But I would tread carefully for obvious reasons. Someone who behaves like that is confident that he answers to no authority.

Local authorities don't touch the Russians. Need I say more?

KITTU

May 13, 2015
Let Karma catch up with him. I agree with the people who said that it could be dangerous to take matters into your own hands. Have you ever heard of the Russian mafia? Nasty folks!
Good luck to you and your neighbors. I hope he smashes that blue mustang soon!
With all that being said I know that if I were in your shoes I would want revenge also.

I do not believe in Violence or Revenge as such because it wont get me anywhere. I believe strongly in Karma as i mentioned before. Also damaging his car, i am sure he doesn't give a damn cos he will claim insurance or buy another one.
"I'm 7 months pregnant and was walking with my friend and he backed out of the driveway into to the Playa Turquesa mall full speed (not even looking back) and almost hit us. He was with a girl and they were both laughing hysterically. He is going to seriously hurt someone someday. I swear if I had something I would have thrown it on his car. He has to be on drugs and I hope anyone who knows him tells him to watch out. This must stop!!!!!!!!"
just a comment from one lady who almost got ran down by him.
My objective is just to raise caution against maniac's like this.

VJS

Bronze
Sep 19, 2010
All this ruckus because of a couple of "almost" crashes? The guy is overtaking cars "in the opposite lane"? - what lane do you people use normally? Take a moto or walk around SD or Santiago - you will near crash 50 times an hour, pretty normal for DR.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010

if you as much as scratch his car, and he as much as suspects it was you, i can assure you it will not end well. Russians do not have a sense of humor when it comes to such things.

Status
Not open for further replies.