Pranama Los Corales

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
Can someone let me know if restaurant open Tuesdays. I had made plans with friends to have dinner then but think I read or heard closed on Tues? I am eagerly waiting to dine here. Thanks jeb

KITTU

May 13, 2015
Can someone let me know if restaurant open Tuesdays. I had made plans with friends to have dinner then but think I read or heard closed on Tues? I am eagerly waiting to dine here. Thanks jeb
Hi Jeb,

It's open on tuesday and closed on sundays. Let me know if you are going to come in big group so i can help you organize just in case.
regards

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
Hi Jeb,

It's open on tuesday and closed on sundays. Let me know if you are going to come in big group so i can help you organize just in case.
regards
Hi Kittu. We will only be 3 this time. Planning to be there 7 pm Tues. regards jeb

DRdreaming

Jul 29, 2014
Fantastic dinner tonight. Samosas as an appetizer, tiki Massala with cumin rice.....ginger mojitos. Great service and hospitality. Can't wait to go back!

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk

KITTU

May 13, 2015
Fantastic dinner tonight. Samosas as an appetizer, tiki Massala with cumin rice.....ginger mojitos. Great service and hospitality. Can't wait to go back!

Sent from my SM-E700H using Tapatalk
It was nice to meet you. Looking forward to see you again. :)

KITTU

May 13, 2015
Wishing you all a very wonderful and happy diwali. I know there isn't an actual Indian community here but i guess DR1 is just as fine.
Does anyone have any idea where i can buy some fireworks?