How to display User Profile?

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
Is there a way to go directly to a User's profile page other than clicking on their name in a post?

Thx.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
If you add them to your friends or contact list then you can access them from your profile directly. Just put their name in the search on your page. Other than that the only other way is if they have recently looked at your profile page, then the last 10 users are listed there, clicking on their name will take you directly to their page.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Last 10 users ?? ''

Last 10 losers were looking at you, Buster.

Popularity contest? you & I step back from that lineup.....

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
That is just some weird stalking.

Yeh, you've been on my list a few times buddy, o, stalker!

A little paranoid are we, checking who's checking on you?

eafjps.gif

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
I haven't seen a post from a regular contributor recently and just wanted to check if they had been banned or were just too drunk to login. Nothing nefarious. I can just find a previous post and get the information but thought that there might be a way of getting to the same info without having to search for their last appearance. I don't care if their profile page shows that I visited.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I haven't seen a post from a regular contributor recently and just wanted to check if they had been banned or were just too drunk to login. Nothing nefarious. I can just find a previous post and get the information but thought that there might be a way of getting to the same info without having to search for their last appearance. I don't care if their profile page shows that I visited.

You van search on user name though on the advanced search page.