seeking references for Grahame

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
I understand that some of the people here know Mr. Grahame Bush personally. He has been kind enough to offer me his assistance in some matters.
Would any of you be willing to provide a reference for him?

thanks

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Private emails are o.k.

(just thought I'd add that since there appears to have been some confusion that I didn't intend)

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Reference for Grahame Bush

Grahame Bush

Address: Puerto Plata
Second Address: Bravenet Forum

Socialite who loves to entertain ex-pats and friendly foreigners. Loves chocolate candy and cigars. AZB and others swear he is an excellent host. I never tried his cooking. He has not been seen around these premises in a long time. For some reason CES has figured out a way to keep him locked in Bravenet. However, we all know he is a DR1 lurker....no doubt about it.

TW

ROBERTO

Jan 23, 2002
Mr. GRAHAME BUSH !

I have met in person Grahame one year ago. Before that, he gave me good advise about the Dominican Republic and about how to set up there. He even helped me with my investments in the DR. As previously mentionned, he smokes pipe and he likes chocolate !

He is a real gentlemen, very polite and helpful. I always visit him when I am down in Puerto Plata and his door is always open. I met him here on DR1 two years ago and I am happy that I did. I went to visit him with two friends in October and until now my friends are still talking about him. They were impressed with his personality and candor. I recommend you to meet him if you have a chance, you will not regret it. I surely do not regret having met him and it will be nice to have more people like Grahame Bush in the world.

CES

Jan 1, 2002
Mr. Grahame Bush. . . Bravenet

Hi jjsk,

Bravenet is a free web hosting outfit, I believe that Mr. Golo is referring to "~ Dominican Republic + La Rep?blica Dominicana ~" a 'BBS' message board forum. The URL is shown below, click on the link to view the site.

regards,

~ Moderator ~

Last edited:

Carol

Jan 2, 2002
Trust him!!

Grahame Bush is one of the nicest people I have ever met. He is very fond of his pipe tobacco, chocolate and English tea bags. I would trust him completely. He sometimes takes a while to get round to answering e-mails (Right Grahame??!!) but that's because he knows so many people.

I can't wait to take Grahame and Ginnie out for a meal when I'm over in June.

Carol

Susan

Jan 23, 2002
he is indeed a nice fellow!

Hello graham if you are reading this, Roger and I send our best regards...

I will happily give references for Graham Bush, a great fellow, and very helpful. We met him last November, and he was indeed helpful, and he does indeed love chocolate (for his wife jeanie) and pipe tobacco for himself (I forget the brand name)!

We met with him for drinks at our hotel, (the Iberostar), he was very generous with his time, and gave practical advise. The man has been there for years, and knows many many people who are valuable contacts.. we were invited to his home, but time was against us last trip... I expect to meet Graham again someday soon, when we move back to R.D. to live.

Be happy - good advise is what he offers, you are lucky to have found him to help you! but, of course, I am not advising you to do anything anywhere at anytime against your own good common sense...

susan