ha ha ha she has calledme...am I happy?

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
or is she broke???;);) we have been apart for 5 yrs...and now my chances of finding her ex are less???

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
Congratulations, please post her pictures so we can share in your joy.

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
or is she broke???;);) we have been apart for 5 yrs...and now my chances of finding her ex are less???

Maybe but your chances of finding her twice as big with half as many teeth have increased by an order of magnitude.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009

You took a fancy to her boyfriend?

There are few crosswords I can not complete, given a few days. But the cryptic clues from chic are second to none!

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Clueless................

Impossible to decipher

perhaps the boyfriend is the clue to the Herpes...........
just a thought

DRob

Gold
Aug 15, 2007
Clueless................

Impossible to decipher

perhaps the boyfriend is the clue to the Herpes...........
just a thought

Please, while it's not quite right to say I enjoy chic-isms, we have all become quite used to them. The Brugal-fueled babble can be quite bemusing.

Here's one you might like:

I'm riding a beam of sunlight...at the dmv...sunday could easily be the middle of the week/different perspectives/open your mi-...mmm, oranges are tasty.

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
So, is he going to come back and share all the sordid and probably uncomfortable details of this re ignited Flame of his, or is he still holed up in a Cabana somewhere with her, empty Brugal Bottles all over the place and Tostone chips everywhere.
I cant believe I am looking forward to hearing how this turned out,, How boring is my life.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Oh, you get it different to me. I understand he is looking forward to seeing her ex, boyfriend maybe, maybe girlfriend I dunno. But whatever it is, I think we all agree, chic is the nuts in our fudge. Doesn't look right, doesn't feel right, but when you hit a nut in a fudge you just gotta wonder how it got there!

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
sorry, i believe that her last boyfriend met her thru me...and that makes me mad..." i ride"....and this dude probaby met her at one of our functions and came on to her ,,,she of course responded..after the split,,,..but i would rather have had her broke and living off what i provided than ,,,keeping house with a guy who did what i would have done 30 yrs ago ...alright im ****ed...and ive invited some famiy down to celibrate my end of celibelcy...

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
So, is he going to come back and share all the sordid and probably uncomfortable details of this re ignited Flame of his, or is he still holed up in a Cabana somewhere with her, empty Brugal Bottles all over the place and Tostone chips everywhere.
I cant believe I am looking forward to hearing how this turned out,, How boring is my life.

if i ony told you...her cousin is available and has bigger you know whats and is prettier...
i was actually shaken when i saw the cousin the first time u can pm me for a story if you want

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015

Hilarious!!!!