1 question please...

islandeyes

Jan 19, 2002
hello i am 18 years old and been here in the dominican republic for almost 8 months.i am from the united states and i have a 17 year old girlfriend.i have ran into some problems and will have to go home but i dont want to leave her.i have heard stories on here of it taking 6 months to a year or more.however i have talked to people here that have went to santo domingo for 3 days and came back and took a 17 year old girl to new york.thats pretty fast.i am not sure if it was a lie or what but i would be greatfull to hear any options i have or any ideas to help.thank you very much for your time...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
First,there is a large key near the lower left corner of your keyboard.If you hold this key down when you press a "letter key",you get a capital letter! Try it! Now, you will not be able to take your "gilfriend" with you when you leave.Just drop her off where you found her and, believe me, she will be Ok.Was it the beach or the disco where you "found" her? At 17 she will not have to wait long for a "Good Samaritan" to make sure she has the "Necessities-of-life" until you can return to her side.Good luck and "God Speed" If you have an email address I will contact you.Your friend will be safe at my apt. till you make some money to return. Criss Colon

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Islandeyes or blindeyes?

Hey:
My first suggestion to you is that you follow the Criss Colon advice and hit the CAPS before I end up with an eyesore. Our friend Ronals, you know, the famous "i uses" guy blinded me in one eye already.

Second, you should change your name to one of the following:

Blindeyes naiveeyes suckereyes pendejoeyes

pariguayoeyes bocadeburroeyes

Third:Dump that 17 yr. old critter where you found her, because like Criss said you dont know what "un tizon por la nalga" means until you do what you plan to do.

Once you take this sweet Dominican 17 yr. old bunny to the States and she gets a handle of everything and what goes on, she will only leave the dust behind. Beware specially if you take her to a Dominican neighborhood. Those Dominican guys with super "muela", merengue flavor and hot salsa for her will be too much of a temptation for her.

Remember, you are one of a kind here. You are a novelty in DR because you are a foreigner. But back in your place you are just another nobody. Dominican dudes there are just like you, except they know how to handle Dominican women and you are just learning the ropes. If the girl likes rap music, TLC, Destinys Child and stuff like that, you got more problems. She may find Black Americans very appetizing too. And as I suspect, this girl is probably a "vive lejos" from the oriental zone, or some poor neighborhood, and chances are she likes that style and music.

My friend, you really felt for a good one. Good luck and enjoy her while you can.

Last but not least, as Criss Colon said, there are several responsible adults with experience in 17 yr. old brats who can take care of your pre-schooler while you are away. I recommend myself, AZB, Mondongo,X-man, Onions and Carrots, Criss himself, and Robert.

Stay away from Boy Scouts and womens rights protectors like Grahame Bush, Duarte, Tony C., El Jefe and others.

I think we got another winner here.

TW

islandeyes

Jan 19, 2002
???

i have writen 2 very long replys and it keeps telling me to log in.whats wrong?i am very upset with this.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Islandeyes

Maybe your girlfriend has you blocked out. She doesnt want you to read what we said.

TW

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Man, Finaly !!! All the hard work payed off. I got a favorable mentioning (recomendation).
WoW! But I do feel sorry that it had to come on behalf for that tender young soul, which you
guys gave such a rude awakening. Islandeyes stand
by your women and let HER teach you the ropes.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
"Women's rights protectors"??? Me? You got the wrong guy TW! I, for one know the difference between a Woman and a Lady! A lady should be protected. A women just exist for my pleasure. Nothing else!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I admit I don't know all the rules of immigration to the States but it's almost imposible to take her with you unless you marry her or apply for a fiance's visa and that takes about a year. Your very young, why not just keep in touch with her until the next time you are able to return to the DR. If it's true love she'll be there when you return.

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
TW, Me a Boyscout??

I hate to say it but I was dismissed from the Boy Scouts in the DR for insubordination, when I told an assistant scout master what he could do with himself when he wanted us to jump off a roof about 20 ft. above the ground. Like jumping out of a perfectly good airplane I di not see the necessity for that.

In the name of protector of women, I want to encourage islandeyes to take his love to the States and live happily ever after...that should be about ten minutes. You and Chriss are both right...

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I, for one know the difference between a Woman and a Lady! A lady should be protected. A women just exist for my
pleasure. Nothing else!

Tony C , Your categories of the opposite sex and attitude towards them are all srewed up.
You wouldn't get far with neither group. Sooo keep going to the disco. Regards X.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Leave her with Criss Colon

islandeyes,

do as criss says. he is a 500 lbs mountain gorilla who eats corn from southers illinois and lives some where in villa mella. he will make sure your 17 year old lass is well fed on corn soup and then also washed down with cold Presidente.

I will assure you that criss will also teach her a few more things than you can and will hand her over when you come back to dom rep. that is if he has not managed to knock her up yet.

if you need to know more about criss colon please take a look at the forum i posted for him. it is simple called CRISSCOLON

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
El Jefe de los Boys Scouts

Jefe:
SCOUT'S HONOR
On my honor, I promise I will do my best tol do my duty to God and my Country and that I will obey Cerveza Presidente, and I will maintain mentally stoned, physically disabled and morally corrupt. That I will take care of Islandeyes girl and do a square knot with her boobs.

I promise to read her my Scout Handbook, specially the section dealing with disecting animals, so I can show her how sensitive I am. And thta I will teach her how to find the "Caps Lock" in the keyboard so she can pass this knowledge along to Eyelandeyes.

TW

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Aha! So you admit the picture posted was not you...my patrol leader was older than me and looked like a haitian!

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Scouts Honor!

"It,s a Boy Scouts honor to do his best,to help the Girl Scouts get un-dressed! Troup "69" Streator Illinois. I would like my two boys 5,and 11 to become involved in "Scouting" here in Santo Domingo.Is there a problem here with child molesting scout leaders,like in the US? Criss Colon

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Boy Scouts Honor

Criss:

Pedophiles are always lurking where boys are. You don't expect them to be at "Noche de Viejevos" in a disco? Or at the Viet Nam Veterans Ball?

Your concern is justified. Lots of weird stuff is happening here. Have you heard about the Devil's Disciples' children sacrifices?

But what you have to do is investigate the scout troop you want your son to join in and participate as an adult leader in some capacity so you can properly supervise your kids. You are not looking for a baby sitting service, are you?

TW