italian rapist captured in SD and deported

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
DR1 news

Italian fugitive deported
A 63-year Italian physiotherapist, Roberto Benatti, was deported last week. He had been living in the Dominican Republic despite being sentenced to 25 years in prison in Italy after being found guilty of sedating his patients and then raping them.
As reported in El Nuevo Diario, Interpol agents arrested him in the neighborhood of El Vergel in Santo Domingo, where he ran an unlicensed natural medicine center.
http://www.elnuevodiario.com.do/app/article.aspx?id=449524

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
wow all that trouble anyone here been in or kno about italian jails??? conditions??? i hope they are lousy

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Interpol have defo upped their game in DR over the last 6 or 7 years haven't they. Hopefully the haven for crims will go full circle as this will be the first the law look for crims and so they (the scum) will stop arriving. Certainly feels like they are finding more of the scum these days.

But I looked up creepy rapist on Wiki and his photo came up. Just fits dunnee!

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
If the Dominicans didn't do it on his departure hopefully the Italians will de-nut him upon arrival.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
This is not about sex. This is about a sickness. Deserves a lengthy "therapeutic" sentence.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
This is not about sex. This is about a sickness. Deserves a lengthy "therapeutic" sentence.

Please do the rehab on your dime. I believe it has been proven countless times these guys cannot be rehabilitated.

rogerramjet1

Sep 10, 2015
That's because La R.D. seems to have become a go to place for derelicts

Ive always believed the following;
No border controls, checking of passports, or passport investigation
period occurring before the person's arrival; no firm residency process that notifies
the persons home country of his intention to migrate and therefore, notifying any law agencies of his probable
future whereabouts;or if you allow rapists, scum bag pedophiles and murderers
to simply waltz into your country AND STAY. I say that this is WRONG, then something is wrong, and you have essentially created a
serious mess for yourself. Look at America!!!!!
Wait and see the effects of opening the borders in Europe to unknown people from Syria....WATCH!!!!
In Australia they stopped the Sri Lankan boats because they found
Tamil tiger's on board ( terrorists) on these boats. All of these tigers coming with years of terror related endeavors
behind them and plenty of killing experience
If they are wanted criminals on an Interpol list....OMG...and they can STILL remain or even enter the DR
...then shame on everyone
The DR should be for the local people and those that can pay their own way and have no major criminal backgrounds.
How is it that the Hells angels can walk into the DR and set up shop on the north coast...and dont tell me they are here for the sun either
Allowing people to freely waltz in is a recipe designed to attract the type of people the world doesn't want ... and guess what????
they're coming to a door near you. or they're abou to force their way through your front door