How to buy some good weed

Status
Not open for further replies.

armin

Jan 8, 2002
hi i am coming to SD in 2 days now, and i was woundering: is it hard to get some goood weed in DR ???? and how much is the prices??

Criss colon you know these stuff! you tell me.

islandeyes

Jan 19, 2002
the streets are filled!!!!!!!!!!!

i am sure you can find what you are looking for within your first day.just hit the streets and start walking around in odd areas like your looking for something.someone will come up and talk with you.the safe ones wont ask you to buy you will have to ask them.but do be carefull.its very dangerouse.i have heard of people paying 5 thousand us dollars to get out of jail for it.no buzz is worth that price.but if you dont get caught itshould cost aroun 1400 an ounce.at the most.the police are raly cracking down on the drugs since december.alot of people going to jail.you might be one of them.but if not you will have some fun.i dont know why i am replying to this it will most likely be deleated along with my user name.but its truthfull help so...maybe...

armin

Jan 8, 2002
no no

islandeeys god made weed for you and for me, and thank you for risking your post 4 me. LEGALIZE THE NATURE

Last edited:

JROD

Jan 3, 2002
A word of advice: Smoke your trash at home.. you do not want to land in a Dominican jail.. Be smart. Come and enjoy our Island but leave your sh.t home.

Jrod

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
How to live for "FREE" in the Dominican Republic

There are Two things that you "Absolutely Positively" don,t want to mess with in the Dominican Republic!!! Drugs(Any kind at all),and "underage" SEX,Boys or Girls!!! You can "Stay Free" for a Long,Long time if you want to take a Chance! And don,t bring anything with you either!Go to Jamaica if you can.t survive without your "Weed" We have the most beautiful men and women,great beer;"Presidente",Rum,food,music,sunny beaches,why miss out on all that the Dominican Republic has to offer,because you are ;stoned,or in jail for a Long,Long time?Criss Colon PS I think the last time I had a "Toke" was before you were born! But I did live in Thailand in the 70,s Maybe I,m "still high"!!!!

islandeyes

Jan 19, 2002
yes!!!

yes it is prety easy to get busted.but alot of people are just trying to make money or get a free smoke.there's alot more people here that smoke than most of the people on this board know about.also there is many people trying to set you up and undercover police.i am not too familiar with santo domingo but i know there's plenty and cheaper than here on the north coast but more dangerouse i am sure.when i got here i had 3 to 4 people a day asking me if i wanted it.after a few motnhs i found out that only a couple were good.others were or were with the police.i would find a friend first then ask.they all know where to find it and will get it for you if you pay them a little extra.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Yeah, you can buy it. The police love nothing better than busting a tourist with or buying drugs. You have one of two choices.

a) Pay thousands $$$ in bribes to get out.
b) Go to jail at the Dominican Republics pleasure, meaning, you could be inside for a long, long time.

Trust me, it's not worth it!

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Grown Men Naked

Hey Armin: Have you ever seen a group of grown men naked in a Dominican prison? Why don't you just sniff glue or something?

Claudia

Jan 8, 2002
I wouldn't mess with it, it is very dangerous for a tourist specially if this is the first time you come here and you don't know anybody.

armin

Jan 8, 2002
First of all i am not a gringo so i know what to do and when to do it, and claudia i have my familiy in santo domingo and they will probobly show me around.
what damage would it make to just sit down with a ice cold beer and a good joint on the beach???
i bet most of you have tryed smoking some good pot.

JayUKcomingtoDR

Jan 15, 2002
armin

Hi armin, u e-mailed me tonight about opening a club in the DR. Well like i said , i have ran bars for 12 years. I would throw anyone out of one of my bars if i saw them with weed. It is that simple. They always say to me as i am opening the door with their head " come on man, its only weed, or its only a bit of coke" but it never is. It just isnt worth the risk.
Im no prude man, but my advice is if u r gonna do it, dont do it in public. Sit on your porch and have one with a beer. But Like chris says, a nice 17 year old like you will "go down" very well in the jail!

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Weed

Also tyhe same guy that sells it to you will sell you out to the cops for a little kickback.......believe what you hear here.....it's not worth it!!!!! You'll get caught, even if you are real street smart....if you don't know the island .....don't do it!!!I know guys who live there for years and they go into thier bedroom and close the door to smoke a joint.....because they know the seriousness of it!!!

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Yeah Sure

Why don't you call your family then and have them get you some pot. They way things have been going, crack cocaine also appears to be popular. Oh, you're not a Gringo? They come in all colors, shapes, sizes and forms of stupidity. Oh, BTW, if you need an attorney, call me. Just make sure you have alot of money up front. That's cash only, BOY.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Islandeyes smokie eyes

I have finally figured out why Islandeyes can't see the "Caps Lock" in his keyboard. He is stoned dead!!!!!

Hey man, where do you grow that weed in DR? It sure does you no good with your English.

"i is islandeyes a krosseye yip alot there is many people dangerouse i am sure when i get there i if i want it after a few monhts itshould raly deleated"

WOWWWWW man!!!!

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Pot Heads,go for it!..At least you will learn Spanish

Maybe "BlockBusters Video" has a Tape of "Midnight Express" you could check out before you come down."What harm to sit down on the beach with a cold beer and some "Weed"? None at all! Please do it! Boca Chica,Sunday afternoon would be best! Now When you get out of jail you can come "Post" us about your "Vacation" in Santo Domingo! Why do we try to help these Idiots,let them rot! Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Please smoke all the weed you can handle.

Best way to win a free vacation and all the sex you can handle in DR...just by smoking or buying some weed in public places.

Vacation resort: Dominican prison
Free sex: I am sure your white a** would be booked solid for the next 3 years. bring some lipstick and some vasaline.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Armin2000

Now read the post from AZB!He is speaking from his personal life experiance! I must commend him for his candour(British Spelling)! I didn,t realize that he had access to a computer and the internet from Najayo! The least you can do is bring him the vasaline and lipstick when you come.A dark red would go best with his complection I believe. You can visit him every day from 1 until 4 pm.After 4 he is "Booked" solid! Criss Colon

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
How was Thai prison

Criss,

Please tell us about your Thai prison experience. The small Oriental men could not reach you so had to stand on a stool to...........give you a little ?ouch ? prod

islandeyes

Jan 19, 2002
LOL

Yes armin a few of them are right about not doing it on the beach.i have only seen it smoked in public 3 times.1 realy early in the morning in a bar on the beach by a local.1 by some realy lucky german guy right on the beach.the timing was just right for him or he would be in alot of trouble.and the third by someone who just payed 15000 peso to get out from pop jail.only took him a week to get out.i have heard that in some jails they have a cell for locals and for tourist.you say your not a gringo?jail would be that much more fun i am sure.also i heard someone say you were 17?they would get you first thinking that they can drain your whole family.when i smoke i do it in my house or in hotel when i vacationed here.doors closed and locked.and yes i am afraid and you should be too.you can buy in the streets but just be extremely carefull.dont go running out like its the only thing on your mind.the people here can see the want in your eyes.and they will tell you that.just be relaxed.if you find it ok if not ok.dont get too excited or you will be sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.