Good real estate agent Santo Domingo

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I'm looking for a good real estate agent in Santo Domingo. Most real estate agents seem to be just adding properties to their portfolio, quickly take three of four crappy pictures, that do not help the sale and play the game of the numbers. I need someone who has a professional way of working, knows how to take pictures and / or will help to organize the property before taking these pictures and will do a good job trying to sell your property. Preferably is specialized in selling houses in D.N. Any suggestions?

ZC1

Dec 8, 2013
I'm looking for a good real estate agent in Santo Domingo. Most real estate agents seem to be just adding properties to their portfolio, quickly take three of four crappy pictures, that do not help the sale and play the game of the numbers. I need someone who has a professional way of working, knows how to take pictures and / or will help to organize the property before taking these pictures and will do a good job trying to sell your property. Preferably is specialized in selling houses in D.N. Any suggestions?

I have worked with several and candidly have not found one that comes close to the standards I am familiar with back in the USA. Please let me know the area in Santo Domingo so I can suggest the lesser of evils.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
I have worked with several and candidly have not found one that comes close to the standards I am familiar with back in the USA. Please let me know the area in Santo Domingo so I can suggest the lesser of evils.
Las praderas / Los Restauradores

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010

I would suggest you take your own photos and then upload them to the realtor for your listing. You can use an I
phone or preferably a 35MM digital camera. If I still lived in DR I would come to SD to shoot your property but I cam no longer in country. Again, if it were me, I would do it myself and get a friend to assist you. This way you have the right photos of the property.