Status
Not open for further replies.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Yes.
Because it was not Santo Domingo.
No brainer.

People who live in the Cap are living there because they work there, or are strapped to extended family. If you ever get an out, take it!!!

I do not know 1 gringo who if given the chance to live elsewhere, wouldn't! At best, yes, live in DR, but elsewhere.

Blueceo

Nov 1, 2015
Santo Domingo, have lived there since 2007 and absolutely love it. The craziness, the restaurants, the nightlife it has everything and then some. Wouldn't
trade it for anywhere in the world. Of course to have a nice beach house somewhere outside the capital would make for a perfect life.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I have spent a lot of time in both cities. San Juan is like a ghost town when compared to Santo Domingo. Half the stores and shops across the city have either gone out of business or reduced their hours. San Juan is also a hell of a lot more dangerous than Santo Domingo. You can thank the needle junkies for this.

I love Santo Domingo. The chaos, the selection of restaurants, the night life, and the people too. 24/7.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Forgot to mention the electricity cost in San Juan are double that of most US cities.

businessdr

Oct 8, 2011
I have spent a lot of time in both cities. San Juan is like a ghost town when compared to Santo Domingo. Half the stores and shops across the city have either gone out of business or reduced their hours. San Juan is also a hell of a lot more dangerous than Santo Domingo. You can thank the needle junkies for this.

I love Santo Domingo. The chaos, the selection of restaurants, the night life, and the people too. 24/7.

what exact restaurants and what nightlife are you referring to? Maybe I am stupid, I have lived here for

five years. Every time I go to a restaurant with my wife it is nothing but screaming kids with NO NEED TO MENTION SKIN COLOR!!!!
And nightlife? What nightlife? Please enlighten me because I love nightlife but never found it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
what exact restaurants and what nightlife are you referring to? Maybe I am stupid, I have lived here for

five years. Every time I go to a restaurant with my wife it is nothing but screaming kids with black maids.

And nightlife? What nightlife? Please enlighten me because I love nightlife but never found it here.

Maybe I am stupid too.

Amu

Oct 4, 2010
San Juan is a run down Orlando right now, nothing to write home about.

ZC1

Dec 8, 2013
Mabey your stupid? I think we all know the answer to that. Would you prefer albino maids? I know lots of great restaurants but have no interest in sharing the info with you. I will however be glad to share flight times to San Juan....Jet Blue most days at 4:26pm

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Mabey your stupid? I think we all know the answer to that. Would you prefer albino maids? I know lots of great restaurants but have no interest in sharing the info with you. I will however be glad to share flight times to San Juan....Jet Blue most days at 4:26pm

ZC1. Uncalled for......................................

ZC1

Dec 8, 2013
Why is that? Someone refers to a maid's skin color they deserve to be called out.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
I was thinking of moving this thread but, on second thought.

CLOSED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, posts removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.