Factory for Sale

Geraldo

Jan 2, 2002
Can anyone suggest the best way to advetise a factory for sale in the DR. The factory is located in a private free zone. I would assume its better to advertise in the USA. But im not sure if there are Dominican real estate agents that specialize in this field.

Regards,

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think your best bet would be to list with Remax, they have a web site that can be seen all over the world and they would also be able to list your business in all the Remax Real Estate books in the United States. www.remaxnorthcoast.com
They are also in Santo Domingo as far as I know. All info will be in the on the Web site.

frederic

DR1 Expert
Jan 1, 2002
LOCATION MAGAZINES

There are a few Magazines that focus on Industrial Locations and you ight want to place an add there, targeted at the location seekers of the business concerns. If possible I would also partcipate in trade fairs, since a lot of this location managers, end up going there and mmeting with them.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
can you forward me some info regarding the factory and ballpark figure you're selling for. My father does business in DR and we have a lot of business partners in the US that might be interested.

Trivalent

Jan 31, 2002
More Info on Factory

Geraldo:

I am interested in finding out more about your factory. Square Footage, Leasehold improvements, asset list, etc. Please e-mail me directly if you would like to pursue this discusion.

Luis Solano
Trivalent Solutions, Inc.