Dominican Female Butt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Travel from anywhere to the DR. As soon as you get to the gate area where the plane to DR leaves from. The but size goes up by 25 percent average.
Get to a Dominican Airport and it goes up by 200%.

Why...why..why....do women in Dom Rep purposly grow their butts for their men? Or there is a disease which will become known some day and then all us guys like Criss_Colon, AZB, Golo etc etc will be running away from DR

It could also be the Platanos and the Yuca.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Dominicana Butts

Man, I'm staying away from this one for the time being. Maybe I'll get a couple of shots in when the punches start flying. There are gonna be a whole lotta offended Dominicanas jumping on your butt.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Forgot something

Oh I forgot to mention the likes with whome Criss Colon hangs out. Big heavy ass...with thighs which go down to knitting keedle size calfs and not to mention the knees bent inwards with feet flanging outwards. All covered in spandex.

Then I can?t leave the bloody walk out can I. Ok here it is. They walk dragging their spread feet and joint knees, a plastic purse in one hand and the other hand waving merrily away.

Where is she going? Obviously to a Colmado to buy some platanos and Sopa de Fideos.

Come on Criss.....am I getting close to knowing you more

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Missing,
I gather you are not a fan of healty butts! I prefer women with curves. Mayby you are a fan of the "American/European" ideal. Big boobs, no hips, no butt!
BTW while i appreciate the Beauty of the Dominican feminine physique nothing beats a nice set of 2 healthy Cuban thighs and their Butt

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Healthy???

You mean a healthy butt is the one which has enough fat to keep a camp stove lit for a year??

Holy cow...man. You need some serious butt size reference classes.

Just look out of your window. see those big butts and no thighs.

I mean any wider and they would need a licence plate!!!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Could GOLO or CRISS, please make some intelligent comments on this "Big BUTT" mystery?
hey Golo, tell me more about the Bani treasure that you stumbled upon on sometime ago.

linamia

"an unexamined life is not worth living"
Jan 2, 2002
www.pascual5designs.com
Rob as a dominicana I find this post insulting

Missing, Please oh please leave DR at once you are a disgrace. Men who talk such trash usually have a tiny little penis. recuerdas que para el gusto se hicieron los colores. Yo estoy segura que tu no eres un pr?ncipe, lo que si eres es una persona baja e ignorante que no respecta a las mujeres.

Tu vulgaridad es repugnante y espero que te disculpes con todas las dominicanas de este foro hombrecito rastrero

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Missing,
Chicken legs and Young boy bodies do nothing for me. I prefer my women feminine. That is with curves. One that looks like a Lady not with the body of a teenage boy.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
LINAMIA

Oh I am so sorry to be a disgrace to the butt. Yes I agree 100% with you that I have a small organ.

But hey, anything below 10 inches is small for this special breed of butt.

Can any Doctor here give me a DR Fix for my organ.

Waiting for help........anxiously

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Now there is a new surgical procedure to transplant a donated organs of the deceased to a normal and a healthy living person. The olnly problem is that if you desire a large size (ex: 10 inches plus), it only comes in black.
Sorry Criss, pink elephants don't come with black trunks. hehehehe

BTW, I am not all that sure if Missing _dr is really all that small as he claims to be. I am still having trouble finding a santiaguera who has not slept with you yet. tell us, how many girlfriends you had in santiago? 10, 20, more???
The reason I am saying this to you is because I also visit the I-bar in santiago (where you have claimed to have won many lonely hearts in your spare time); i have heard your name mentioned from many beauties in a very desirable manner.... the foreigner who is the gran jefe of zona franca in mexico but comes here to santiago to satisfy his pleasures of the flesh. Seems like they all want a piece of you.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
All women are"Beautiful"

How could you ask me to get into the middle of this nonsence?This is a "Lose-Lose" situation! All the women in the world were created by God! Therefore they are all "Perfect",because God doesn,t make mistakes!Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Find a woman that has the "qualities" that you like,and tell her how "Beautiful" she is,and I assure you that you will be a happy man! To me the beauty of "Las Dominicanas" is without question! ....and there is something for every man.If you can,t find a woman you like in the dominican republic,stop looking and admit that you are "Gay!" Any man who joined in this "thread",except for Kenosha Chris,"Disclaimer"would probable have "un-protected" sex with a "Street Whore" in Somalia!Why don,t you start a "thread" about "good",and"bad" hair,and then "Noses!" I,m "Outahere" Criss Colon

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
The I-Bar

Bulls Eye AZB. The I-Bar is the place to hang out. Since I live in Toluca, Mexico and it is bloody freezing here there are no open air bars to hang out.

One walks into I-Bar and is like walking into a car sale lot.
Keep visiting the I-Bar for us Foreigners and do not let it shut down no matter what.

Oh by the way, how is Jarro's doing?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
wait, i think i know you....missing _dr

wait, did you mention Toluca, mexico? Now I know who you are. You don't know me but we have mutual friends between us.
Tell me, what have you done to maria isabel, olga and now this new 17 yrs old cutie anna marie? I have been after her for so long and didn't get anywhere with this model cheesecake; all she does is talk about you.
I think, now I understand about this "big bubble Butt" issue that you seem to be so concerned with (should that be olga?)
By the way, i also understand why you seem to be coming back to Santiago so much; i don't blame you a bit. I was in mexico (near Toluca, metapec), the women are ugly and short / fat indian type. Not my cup of tea.

(see, no one gets passed my way un-noticed in santiago.... what do you think Missing_DR?)

Last edited:

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
ok we are getting close here

ok i think i remember olga. however i don't recall meeting anyone who is 17.

did you say metepec? come one give me some more details. are you the guy who was introduced to me at the freedom bar, you were with that indian guy.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Big Butts - My theory

is that it's caused by riding on Moto Concho's. Over the years the narrow seat cause the pelvis to widen. Thus the "name" Moto Concho Syndrome. I have seen it all over the country. I know that a lot of Dominican males prefer the wide ass'd species. As a rule most of the girls working in Car Wash bars and in Dominican brothels are so endowed.

Last edited:

WILLY62

Jun 8, 2007
Im An American Male Living In Nyc. I Find That The Dominican Women Are Very Attractive, Honest And Really Hard Working. When Ever I Need To Hire Aa Employee- I Usually Prefer D/r Women. Also I Must Admit Tht More So Than Any Other Latina- The Dominicans Have The Best Butts By Far. They Look Like What Woman Are Suppossed Tolook Like.--SORRY TO ANY WOMEN OFFENDED- AS YOUR BACK SIDES ARE NOT YOUR ONLY GREAT QUALITIES. THE WORK ETHIC OF A D.R WOMAN, FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN, BLOWS AWAY THAT OF OTHERS- MAYBE CAUSE THEY DONT HAVE THAT SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT THAT SO MANY AMERICANS HAVE

Last edited:

WILLY62

Jun 8, 2007
I Think Dominican Women Are Stunning

IM AN AMERICAN MALE LIVING IN NYC, AND I JUST LOVE THE BUILD ON THE DOMINICAN WOMEN. DARK HAIR FULL THIGHS CURVY LARGE REAR END.
ALSO, I HAVE NEVER MET A LAZY D.R WOMEN. GREAT WORK ETHIC WITH NO SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT. ALTHOUGH I AM NOT TOO SURE WHAT MOST DOMINICAN WOMEN FIND ATTRACTIVE IN MEN. IM 6.4 225 MUSCULAR-BUT IM NOT REAL DARK- IM BLONDE, AND BLUE EYED. PLS LET ME KNOW WHAT ANYONE HAS TO SAY. SAY WHAT YOU MEAN BUT DONT SAY IT MEAN. THANKS. WILLY

Status
Not open for further replies.