Drugs, Inc. Great 101 on DR and cocaine drug wars...........

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
New episode on the DR coke game.

[video=youtube;lKABx86VeOU]x[/video]

GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could not take my eyes of this show.

Couriers are the POLICE...........................................

corsair74

Bronze
Jul 3, 2006
I watched this episode this weekend. Good episode. They interviewed a drug trafficker in the DR named "Napoleon". I remember thinking to myself, that's probably his real name.

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I watched this show too. It was good.
About when they took the guys TV apart and found nothing? They gave more people the idea to use TV's to smuggle.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Baseball, Bachata... and coke?

Just in time for Xmas.

coke.jpg

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i wish it was all subtitled with those muffled voices. i put the volume all the way but missed some of that mumbling.

kenthedentman

Apr 10, 2012
Drugs Inc is a very enlightening. I just want to know where i can get the $400 kilos. ****, buy 10, let cops confiscate 9, sell the 1 left for $23000. You cant stop that. Catch one guy and somebody else will step up. Hahaha. And they call it a controlled substance. If it were a controlled substance you could just run down to walgreens and get what you needed.

Mostly it was just cool to look for places i recognized. Like the drug house off Autopista Duarte down close to china town and colonial zone. Unfortunately i have been to a couple of those barrios down by the river as well. Sad places.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
The crack house got to me a bit. Reminded me of the early 80's when crack was wack.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
that reminds about those small fry drug sellers in SD who had a large letrero with drug prices next to their drug point in SD:
http://www.diariolibre.com/noticias/narcos-colocan-letrero-con-precios-JNDL635581

2mfm82p.jpg

while looking for that old article i found this story about a 19 year old crack ho living under a bridge in SD:
http://www.nistido.com/2011/04/la-h...-bajo-el-puente-adicta-al-crack-y-prostituta/
full album here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/santodomingounderground/

4 years have passed, i wonder if she is still alive...

GinzaGringo

Sep 29, 2010
Looks like a pretty crappy way to make a living to me, only a matter of time before something goes dreadfully off the rails.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
The whole thing seemed staged. The guy says that none of what he's revealing has ever been caught on camera because of the threat of death-then why go on camera?

Also, the manner in which the young lady was cutting the cocaine-that is no way to do it. She had tons of it in between the creases of the desk and was working standing up.

These programs are becoming more and more transparent in their fakeness.

bonao99

Jun 11, 2005
The whole thing seemed staged. The guy says that none of what he's revealing has ever been caught on camera because of the threat of death-then why go on camera?

Also, the manner in which the young lady was cutting the cocaine-that is no way to do it. She had tons of it in between the creases of the desk and was working standing up.

These programs are becoming more and more transparent in their fakeness.

Also the two guys in Santo Dgo clearly show their faces. only covering the mouth. A major capo will never allow
this type of interview. Why drive around NYC in a Range Rover with a mask while carrying Kilos of cocaine?