Residents' Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete
I don't quite get this new "Residents' Forum". For example there is a thread there looking for someone to fix garden lights. Why should that be restricted to people who have a cedula? Maybe people who are here but are not official Residents could offer advice.

I thought that when I receive my long awaited cedula the greatest benefit would be the ability to get a DR driving licence. But now I see that the most important bonus will be to gain access to this "exclusive" forum.

Or maybe Groucho Marx had it right: "I don't wish to belong to any club that would accept me as a member."!:D

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It's like Quebec finally separated from the rest of us :laugh:

Last edited:

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
I am asking about my lights for a local installer....

anybody can contribute from outside the 'Resident's'' forum...

all help appreciated.

local advice is easier sometimes..........

work on that cedula.....a world awaits

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I am asking about my lights for a local installer....

anybody can contribute from outside the 'Resident's'' forum...

all help appreciated.

local advice is easier sometimes..........

work on that cedula.....a world awaits

paaaalease, if I don't know anything about lights I won't be answering will I? Do you really need a separate forum for that or any question? How can anyone outside contribute? Now we'll have to have two running threads, one in, one out?

Dear WW I'm starting a new thread to answer your question :rolleyes:

Last edited:

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
paaaalease, if I don't know anything about lights I won't be answering will I? Do you really need a separate forum for that or any question? How can anyone outside contribute? Now we'll have to have two running threads, one in, one out?.................... :rolleyes:

I believe you are an "out", I could be an "in" but don't see the point so I will remain an "out". LOL

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Give it time to evolve.

Maybe it will work, maybe not. Maybe access will be closed to all but it's members. Time will tell :)

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.