New marbete makes your headlights brighter

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I've had my car for around 18 months now and although it has factory option Xenons, I was very underwhelmed with them.

Today I bought my new marbete and I thought I'd clean my windscreen from the collection of old ones before sticking on the new one. Last year's one came off easily. Peeled off with a fingernail and cleaned off the sticky gook with thinners. The other three proved to be a problem. They wouldn't peel off! Next out with the Stanley knife, to reveal they were stuck under a film of window tint!

It was so well installed and not that dark, I never even noticed it was there!

It's actually quite a satisfying job removing it.

Well anyway, I now have a nice clean windscreen and I can see at night!!!!!!!!!!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
I've had my car for around 18 months now and although it has factory option Xenons, I was very underwhelmed with them.

Today I bought my new marbete and I thought I'd clean my windscreen from the collection of old ones before sticking on the new one. Last year's one came off easily. Peeled off with a fingernail and cleaned off the sticky gook with thinners. The other three proved to be a problem. They wouldn't peel off! Next out with the Stanley knife, to reveal they were stuck under a film of window tint!

It was so well installed and not that dark, I never even noticed it was there!

It's actually quite a satisfying job removing it.

Well anyway, I now have a nice clean windscreen and I can see at night!!!!!!!!!!

even the Blind will See.
lol

Mike

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
So that you can be even MORE night-blinded by Dominican drivers who don't dip their brights......

HDR

Nov 21, 2012
Is it the last of november that is the last day to renew the marbete?

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
It's a little disconcerting to see a Dominican car headed down into traffic with 10-15 Marbettes dotting the windshield...can't do anything at all for the field of vision...guess it really isn't important to see where you're going here.

It also confuses the AMET if he does not have the new sticker.