Natural Organic Fertilizer

James Skye

Jan 23, 2002
Looking for Fertilizer distributor to
represent/distribute our product in the DR. Increase yields and lower production costs.
ffsk@ptd.net

lhtown

Jan 8, 2002
organic fertilizer

I don't know on what scale you wish to sell. Frankly, I think you will have to virtually create your own market. That is to say, my opinion is that the demand would be very weak in spite of the fact that the need might be very great. If however, you could interest some people in starting organic farms, perhaps you could really do well. Not only would you have to grow the food, but you would also have to market it. If you could build a solid reputation for quality and competitive prices, my opinion is that it could be done here in the capital. I for one(American expat) would be interested if the produce was of good quality and equivalent or only slightly higher prices say maybe as much as 25%. If you wish to sell fertilizers directly to the consumer market, you might try a large hardware store here in the capital such as Ferreteria Americana. I think you would have to reach out to the middle and upper classes as well as the expat population.