Ufo sightings in dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamili

Nov 17, 2015
According to UFO-HUNTERS magazine and website, UFOs have been sighted in the Dominican Republic by many, at different locations. Their records show sightings in Las Terrenas, Santo Domingo, and the most recent, Punta Cana early this year.

UFO sightings have been recorded around the world for hundreds of years, possibly thousands, and recently in popular TV shows. Have there been "aliens", star people or sky people among us?

In a TV appearance the Vatican, represented by Monsignor Balducci, stated that extraterrestrial contact is real. Balducci has said that extraterrestrials "are NOT demonic, they are NOT due to psychological impairment, they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but these encounters deserve to be studied carefully."

Are these alleged UFOs and aliens really from other planets, or these UFO, are they from the U.S. Air Force? :confused:

malko

Campesino !! :)
Jan 12, 2013
A couple of years ago, UFOs were sighted in my campo....... helicopters ;) ;)

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
blimpcropped.jpg

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
when growing up my father sent away for a special "antennae " thing a ma jig and it was lashed to our house chimney....nothing was evr sighted or did any alarms go off....it was a ufo detector...
of course all the kids on the block always asked what was it...

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
when growing up my father sent away for a special "antennae " thing a ma jig and it was lashed to our house chimney....nothing was evr sighted or did any alarms go off....it was a ufo detector...

One more riddle solved.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Did they look like this?

[video=youtube;up5jmbSjWkw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up5jmbSjWkw[/video]

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
According to UFO-HUNTERS magazine and website, UFOs have been sighted in the Dominican Republic by many, at different locations. Their records show sightings in Las Terrenas, Santo Domingo, and the most recent, Punta Cana early this year.

UFO sightings have been recorded around the world for hundreds of years, possibly thousands, and recently in popular TV shows. Have there been "aliens", star people or sky people among us?

In a TV appearance the Vatican, represented by Monsignor Balducci, stated that extraterrestrial contact is real. Balducci has said that extraterrestrials "are NOT demonic, they are NOT due to psychological impairment, they are NOT a case of entity attachment, but these encounters deserve to be studied carefully."

Are these alleged UFOs and aliens really from other planets, or these UFO, are they from the U.S. Air Force? :confused:

Kamili, what is your interpretation of these events? I have heard shooting stars and other explanations that seem to try to discredit the reports.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
What about the zombies all over the place. Ask any Dominican, they have seen them. I'm still looking but no luck so far.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
Did they look like this?

[[video=youtube;up5jmbSjWkw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up5jmbSjWkw[/video]

My question is this; why would an advanced civilization design an airship that looked like a chopo hubcap?

wrecksum

Bronze
Sep 27, 2010
Did they look like this?

[[video=youtube;up5jmbSjWkw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=up5jmbSjWkw[/video]

My question is this; why would an advanced civilization design an airship that looked like a chopo hubcap?

I think you are referring to the Chevrolistian species.
They have been visiting Earth for many millennia in space vehicles of a cupola spheroid design,just waiting for the quantum jump to toyotismhybrydism to occur.
Since the downfall of the hubcappian design,
I think you will now start to see more manifestations with a double ovoid or alloywheel shape but do not worry.
Alien invasion has always worked out fine.
Just ask the aboriginies, Taino or american Indians......

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009

lol, every time, pure genius!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
What about the zombies all over the place. Ask any Dominican, they have seen them. I'm still looking but no luck so far.

[video=youtube;fKvTvZXLBCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKvTvZXLBCQ[/video]

Everywhere!!

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009

Even Dominican zombies abroad.
[video=youtube;0OZ5BH6rgSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OZ5BH6rgSA[/video]

KITTU

May 13, 2015
I believe in few theories etc... but this ufo hunter videos, few of them looked so fake! You know that nowadays you can do miracles with adobe illustrator etc? Anyways, their images of of punta cana or dr is a complete not true! Why cos there is nothing plausable in their website.

Peterj

Bronze
Oct 7, 2002
Dominican Republic
I believe in few theories etc... but this ufo hunter videos, few of them looked so fake! You know that nowadays you can do miracles with adobe illustrator etc? Anyways, their images of of punta cana or dr is a complete not true! Why cos there is nothing plausable in their website.

What website?

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015

Isn't that exactly what an unscrupulous UFO traveler would say?

Status
Not open for further replies.