Wild West in Santo Domingo

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Just a couple of parents arguing over parking space while picking the kids up from after school club in the Capital.

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
told ya so.
real daily normal life here is more entertaining than the best new movie at the theater.
nothing to spill a drink about.
the guy walking over to her twice, to tell her to let the guy move the car out of the way, did not show any shaky hand with his drink.

Mike

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
and what was that about? what was this possum faced woman so upset about?

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
and what was that about? what was this possum faced woman so upset about?

i guess the filming guy did not have enough peloticas to ask her, lol.
honestly,
i wouldn't have started a discussion with such biach neither.
at least nowhere a "accidental" death of someone killed by a stray bullet been reported.

Mike

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Apparently the guy filming is a passenger of a taxi. The guy in the black Ford Explorer is 'parked' in the middle of Gustavo Mejia Ricart. People start honking in the end someone (also crazy) shoots his gun which makes the girl get a gun and fire in the air and point at the cars around them, including the taxi the filmer is driving in.

This was yesterday early morning at 4 am, so I suppose alcohol and maybe drugs played a role for sure.
Here the story in Spanish:

Hoy Jueves 19 de Noviembre 2015, a las 4:15am iba de camino a trabajar y presenci? algo que me ha dejado en shock y ni se porqu? ya que vivimos en un pais que todos los d?as est? mas salvaje. Andaba en un taxi en la calle Gustavo M. Ricart cruzando la Lope de Vega, frente a una discoteca, hab?a una yipeta FORD EXPLORER NEGRA PLACA NO: G 317772, estacionada en medio de la calle. En menos de 1 minuto se arm? un tap?n, la gente se empez? a incomodar y a tocar bocina y el conductor de esta yipeta decidi? dejar el vehiculo estacionado medio a medio de la calle, se desmonta y se va a hablar con su acompa?ante. Ya despues de como 2 minutos la joven que lo acompa?aba lo lleva hasta el veh?culo y es aqu? cuando una persona que andaba en el tap?n no aguanta m?s y dispara no s? en que direcci?n. Bueno, pues es aqu? donde la joven animal que acompa?aba al de la yipeta le pide una pistola y dispara para arriba y apunta hacia el taxi donde yo andaba y hacia los otros carros. Vi como sob? la pistola para tirar otro tiro pero el tiro nunca sali?. Hubo unos cuantos tiros mas desde otro veh?culo, hubo gritos de gente que cruzaba y ya ah? porfin el animal de la Ford Explorer decidi? hecharse a un lado

No puedo explicar la impotencia que siento, veo el video una y otra vez y me pongo a pensar que por unos animales que andan borracho y armados como estos, cualquier persona puede salir afectada. Cualquier persona camino a su trabajo que no tiene nada que ver, como pasa casi siempre, se le puede pegar un tiro y ya, como si nada. Publico este video para que ojal? saquen a estos salvajes de la calle, aunque en realidad no tengo mucha esperanza. Nada, tengan buen d?a y anden con cuidado.

PD: lo que se oye en el video no es la polic?a, es un carro cualquiera con bocinas de patrulla de polic?a.

bonao99

Jun 11, 2005
i guess the filming guy did not have enough peloticas to ask her, lol.
honestly,
i wouldn't have started a discussion with such biach neither.
at least nowhere a "accidental" death of someone killed by a stray bullet been reported.

Mike

The mistress did not want to let the man go back to his wife!!!!!!!!!!!

bonao99

Jun 11, 2005
Pretty girl, But from now on will be branded a chopa.
Her last name sound like moneyed family. Just lost her job
after a wild night

https://twitter.com/biahazim

The comments on Youtube are hilarious

"la chopa hazim privando en buena con eso alambre de p?a" (bar wire kinky hair)

Cdn_Gringo

Gold
Apr 29, 2014
It should be no big deal to punch out an infraction on the guy's gun license (assuming he has one) if the Policia are so inclined, we have his license plate. It will probably turn the SUV driver is related to Bautista though.

ccarabella

Feb 5, 2002
These are the type of things that blow my top off. I would have been fuming if I was stuck behind her
and she would have probably "accidentally" shot me. I just can't fathom being surrounded by such
arrogant, pretentious ar$wipes.
Aren't any of you just plain pi$$ed off?

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
she will suck someone off and all will be well. nothing new to her, i am sure.

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
some self important riquita that needs to be taken behind a barn and flogged. this country is full of these arrogant, self important , upper class buttwipes, who think they own the country.

maybe they do, come to think of it.

Mauricio

Gold
Nov 18, 2002
Well, she was arrested as well as the owner of the vehicle (a lady who claims she rented out her vehicle).

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
These are the type of things that blow my top off. I would have been fuming if I was stuck behind her
and she would have probably "accidentally" shot me. I just can't fathom being surrounded by such
arrogant, pretentious ar$wipes.
Aren't any of you just plain pi$$ed off?

I'm with you on that one. She points a loaded gun at people for beeping their horns??