Best pizza in Santiago?

vmhatup

Aug 18, 2009
what's the best pizza in Santiago? Let's hope it's not Pizzarelli, pizza hut, or Dominos.

Thanks.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
up from the highway the big supermkt and micky d's only at night a street vendor...street pizza

sayanora

Silver
Feb 22, 2012
best pizza in santiago is trattoria de claudio's and 2nd place is light years behind it.. i recommend the pizza de spinaci

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Best pizza (by the slice) in Santiago is 212 NYC Pizza. Its located one block behind McDonalds downtown.
I believe the cross streets are Calle San Luis and Calle Gal Cabrera. Way better than the
garbage they sell by the slice at ?the new pizza joint?on Calle Luperon?.

4*4*4

Bronze
May 4, 2015
If theres a Pizza Hut look no further.

I try to do business with "Mom and Pop" establishments that keep the revenue within the local economy. Plus, and maybe I'm a New York/New Jersey pizza snob, but Pizza Hut doesn't compare in flavor to the many pizza options around us in the DR.

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
I am from NY and the last place I would go for Pizza would be Pizza Hut. i almost divorced my wife many years ago because she brought a pizza home from there.

Lafcadio

Jun 5, 2006
Am voting for Pizza Hut

Love Pizza hut. Greasy but good!

I have had access for many years to nyc metro area pizza and there have been many great places (not so much now)
The best pizza town for me is, or was, Champaign-Urbana, Illinois. But second place for me is Pizza Hut on Calle de Sol. And this does sound crazy as I look at this - but I really like it. The Pizza Huts in my part of the states are not as good.
Will be trying the other places mentioned here when next in Santiago.

Last edited: