Netflix

kamili

Nov 17, 2015
Is it possible to use my Netflix account (from the State) here in DR? I have used it in other Caribbean countries.

curlando

Bronze
Jul 23, 2003
Yes you can use your Netfix account. I live in NYC and used mine when I was on vacation.

chic

Silver
Nov 20, 2013
and i didnt know but they regulary delete nonused crap....went to watch that gold story black hills mining series on hbo (forget name) gold.politics, gambling...robbing,killings...south dakota area any help here???? and it was deleted from netflix... i was insulted////

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
I just marathoned the whole season 1 of Gotham. Loved it!

I'm now trying Sense8. It's a bit slow, hope it get's better.

melphis

Living my Dream
Apr 18, 2013
and i didnt know but they regulary delete nonused crap....went to watch that gold story black hills mining series on hbo (forget name) gold.politics, gambling...robbing,killings...south dakota area any help here???? and it was deleted from netflix... i was insulted////

Deadwood

jwk1

May 30, 2009
www.ezpcusa.com
Netflix has different content in different countries. What you are looking for may not have been deleted, it may just be blocked in this country. There are ways around that block so that you get the full unedited list of everything like you would in the US..... but that is technical and i will not go into it.

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
VPN

I'm watching Ken Burns' The Civil War via a US IP address.

I watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock via my DR IP.

Jul 28, 2014
Netflix has different content in different countries. What you are looking for may not have been deleted, it may just be blocked in this country. There are ways around that block so that you get the full unedited list of everything like you would in the US..... but that is technical and i will not go into it.

There are Proxy browser add-ins for Chrome and Firefox to allow you to watch U.S. content, nothing technical about it...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
make sure you have a fast connection to see a clean HD videos on netflix. Many people have basic internet package (slow) and then 5 people are connected to it via wifi.
AZB

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
My ISP is Delancer from Sosua. If you buy 3mbps or above, you automatically get an IP address in Florida, which is nice. The internet comes from a fibre optic line from Floada.

I get the full US content of Netflix without mucking around with VPNs. I got rid of my dish ages ago and I con't remember when I last watched the cable TV, that's for the wife to watch her novellas. TV on demand is the future. Watch what you want, when you want.

OkieJoe

Feb 15, 2013
My dear friends. All you need is Kodi and you can watch any television program in existence.