Why I love Americans - A MaxxJaxx Parting Shot

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Had a little time to kill before the plane leaves so I thought I would post few notable quotes.

---
America is the only nation in history which has miraculously gone directly from barbarism to degeneration without the usual interval of being civil.
Georges Clemenceau
---

If I owned Texas and Hell, I would rent out Texas and live in Hell
General PH Sherican

---
Their ... demeanour is invariably morose, sullen, clownish and repulsive. I should think there is not, on the face of the earth, a people so entirely destitute of humour, vivacity, or the capacity of enjoyment.
Charles Dickens, British novelist
---

No one can be as calculatedly rude as the British, which amazes Americans, who do not understand studied insult and can only offer abuse as a substitute.
Paul Gallico, US writer

---
Americans are people who laugh at African witch doctors and spend 100 million dollars on fake reducing systems.
L. L. Levinson, US writer

---
Frustrate a Frenchman, he will drink himself to death; an Irishman, he will die of angry hypertension; a Dane, he will shoot himself; an American, he will get drunk, shoot you, then establish a million dollar aid programme for your relatives. Then he will die of an ulcer.
S. A. Rudin, Canadian psychologist

---

The 100% American is 99% idiot.
George Bernard Shaw, Irish playwright and critic

---

It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practise either of them.
Mark Twain

----

When good Americans die, they go to Paris; when bad Americans die, they go to America.
Oscar Wilde, Irish author, playwright and wit
-----

Just having some fun....

Maxx

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Yes But!

Free Speach gives you the right to make your post.You would probably be posting it in German if it were not for those "Bloody Yanks"! How quickly they forget! So far 26 people "viewed" your post and had the "Good Sense" not to comment.You are a "Little Lost Boy" looking for attention....and you "Suck the Big One!".Hum,can I say that? Guess We will find out! Criss Colon

Paul Thate

Jan 11, 2002
a case of false advertising in subject line

I was truly interested why this guy would like americans.
like the other 30 odd clicks on his posts.
then to read this humorless racist crap from a canadian
is disappointing.
His inferior complex shines through brightly.

Last edited:

bobetal

Jan 12, 2002
"No one can be as calculatedly rude as the British, which amazes Americans, who do not understand studied insult and can only offer abuse as a substitute. "
Paul Gallico, US writer

Sorry guys ... just had to draw your attention to that paragraph after the previous 2 posts :-0

Worth pointing out that there are some notable americans quoted there too :)

Re: Yes But!

Criss Colon said:
Free Speach gives you the right to make your post.You would probably be posting it in German if it were not for those "Bloody Yanks"! How quickly they forget! So far 26 people "viewed" your post and had the "Good Sense" not to comment.You are a "Little Lost Boy" looking for attention....and you "Suck the Big One!".Hum,can I say that? Guess We will find out! Criss Colon

Chris ask the Dutch and the Belgiums and Italians, the Canadians did as much as the "Bloddy Yanks" to stop the Reich.
And what is wrong with being German, you make it sound like it is a terrible nationality to be. You don't cull the whole barrel of apples because of a few rotten ones, just get rid of the rotten ones.

Remember there are good and bad in every race, creed or nationality. Even Dominican!
I viewed the post and felt you required a response. Don't throw stones in a glasshouse.

"Wud"

Datdanigirl

Jan 23, 2002
not really..

bobetal said:
Worth pointing out that there are some notable americans quoted there too :)

I must disagree.. there was nothing worth pointing out there.

That, however, I felt was necessary to point out??

richard

Jan 1, 2002
It's the same old story. after three days guests can be like fish,they start to smell. Some guests make you happy by coming, others make one happy by leaving.

Lysa

Jan 2, 2002
Sad to see you're leaving, your simple mind and shallow thoughts will surely be missed.....

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Re: Re: Yes But!

Hlywud said:

Chris ask the Dutch and the Belgiums and Italians, the Canadians did as much as the "Bloddy Yanks" to stop the Reich.
And what is wrong with being German, you make it sound like it is a terrible nationality to be. You don't cull the whole barrel of apples because of a few rotten ones, just get rid of the rotten ones.

Reply:

If you believe what you typed, you are a simple person. The Italians were asshole buddies with the Nazi's, the Belgiums opened their doors and said Heil Hitler. Hell they just gave up without even a fight like the Dutch.

Although I am an American and proud of it I have always felt the Canadians to be worthwhile allies despite the post of Maxx who I have met and talked to.

Scott

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
belgians fought Germans for 5 weeks and gave them hell. Hitler thought he was just going to walk in but he had to fight his way in by fighting the tough belgians for 5 weeks.
On the other note, the history was re-written by the victors. Don't believe what you have read in schools about the Nazi crimes and the german brutality towards the weak enemy. There was alot to WW2 than we have learned in schools. I know, I was also educated by the same teachers who taugh their version of the ww2. The same Goldstiens, stiens, Mr. cohens are brain washing you on the current events of the world.
just see CNN and see who is talking about the war, pointing out who is the enemy and who should be attacked. the choice of words that they use etc. Just check their last names... all the experts on terrorism and on middle east. Funny, not a single middleeastern expert is an arab or a white christain.

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
AZB said:
belgians fought Germans for 5 weeks and gave them hell. Hitler thought he was just going to walk in but he had to fight his way in by fighting the tough belgians for 5 weeks.

5 Weeks? Now that is real impressive for a war that was fought for years... Yeah, I always heard stories about the tough belgians in relation to that war... RIGHT!

On the other note, the history was re-written by the victors. Don't believe what you have read in schools about the Nazi crimes and the german brutality towards the weak enemy. There was alot to WW2 than we have learned in schools. I know, I was also educated by the same teachers who taugh their version of the ww2. The same Goldstiens, stiens, Mr. cohens are brain washing you on the current events of the world.

Yupper those Nazi's were real kind and gentlemen. They just cooked all the people that would stand up to them in ovens.
Ah, now you show your true anti-semetic colors... Waiting for you to tell me about how all the JEWS own all the Banks and Media also.

Funny I don't even know you yet believe you are a waste of space and dumber than a box of rocks.

My father fought in WWII and has been telling me stories for the last year or so since my mother died and I have been taking care of him. My father went from England across Europe to Pilsen. You want to know anything that is true about the war I can help you. I have been hearing it first hand. Nah, keep your stupid uneducated thoughts.

just see CNN and see who is talking about the war, pointing out who is the enemy and who should be attacked. the choice of words that they use etc. Just check their last names... all the experts on terrorism and on middle east. Funny, not a single middleeastern expert is an arab or a white christain.

So who is talking about the war on CNN? NO WHITE CHRISTIANS OR ARABS? Must be that conspiracy thing again, huh? I guess there are people like you everywhere and the DR is not immune to morons. I am just surprised you are in the DR. Not many White Christians or Nazis there or so I thought.

Oh well one less domincan friend I guess.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Jazzzcom, i guess I really did press your hot button...didn't I?
First thing first: your father was a foot solder and nothing else. Now you want me to believe what a foot solder had to tell you about war? My grandfather also served in ww2 and was even a POW for 7 years (fighting along side the british troops).

"Yupper those Nazi's were real kind and gentlemen. They just cooked all the people that would stand up to them in ovens. " jazzcom

yeah, the 2 atomic bombs were surely dropped to fertilized the japanese population...right?
Show me a single forensic evidence that a single person was gased in poland's concentration camp.

"Waiting for you to tell me about how all the JEWS own all the Banks and Media also. " jazzcom

If that is news to you, then I rest my case. you are dumber than dumb & dummer. You know what, I am simply amazed at the ignorance of people like yourself. Where do you live, in north dekota?

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
AZB said:
Jazzzcom, i guess I really did press your hot button...didn't I?
First thing first: your father was a foot solder and nothing else. Now you want me to believe what a foot solder had to tell you about war? My grandfather also served in ww2 and was even a POW for 7 years (fighting along side the british troops).

Reply:

You don't know what the hell my father was dopey.

Yes, dopes push my buttons.

You said:

"Yupper those Nazi's were real kind and gentlemen. They just cooked all the people that would stand up to them in ovens. " jazzcom

yeah, the 2 atomic bombs were surely dropped to fertilized the japanese population...right?

Reply:

Are we talking about Japan dopey? Oh, thats right, we weren't. We were talking about how nice the Nazis were... Not that I have a problem talking about Hiroshima.

You said:

Show me a single forensic evidence that a single person was gased in poland's concentration camp.

Reply:

Oh yeah, I was one of the investigators before Nuremburg. I almost forgot dopey.

Talking about re-writing history. You a skinhead?

You said:

"Waiting for you to tell me about how all the JEWS own all the Banks and Media also. " jazzcom

If that is news to you, then I rest my case. you are dumber than dumb & dummer. You know what, I am simply amazed at the ignorance of people like yourself. Where do you live, in north dekota?

Reply:

I live in NY Dopey. I know you must be more metropolitan than I am. Skinheads always come from the sticks, how did you find such a suave metropolitan place to live dopey.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
First don?t what to join in the fight

Can someone tell why the Spanish did not join the allies?

And before you guys beat me to pulp I fore inform you that I am

Dumber than Dumb and Dummer and I am also a Dopey

MaxxJaxx

Almost Silver...
Jan 1, 2002
Criss Colon The Whining Putz

Criss Colon said:
My "mission" in life is to make people take themselves less "seriously"! To Laugh at ourselves!"

You know Criss that is why I can't stand you. You say one thing and then next day you belittle anyone that disagrees with your point of view. You poke fun at other people yet when people poke a little fun at you it's called "Racism".

Paul Thate your comments "to read this humorless racist crap from a canadian is disappointing." First racism is defined as 1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race" Websters Dictionary.

By this definition all Americans" are racist because they think they are greatest people on the Planet and everyone else is inferior. I know that is not true and a lot of Americans I have met are pretty nice people.

I posted those quotes to poke a little fun at Criss Colon but as always he can dish it out but he can't take it.

From the same place I found those quotes here are some about Canadians.

I fear that I have not got much to say about Canada, not having seen much, but what I got by going to Canada was a cold.
Henry Thorea
----
A sub-artic lumber village converted by Royal Mandate into a political cock fighting pit
Goldwin Smith on Ottawa
----
How utterly destitute of all light and charm are the intellectual conditions of our people and the institutions of our public life! How barbarous!
Archibald Lampman, Canadian writer
----
Canada is useful only to provide me with furs.
Madame de Pompadour, French socialite, after the fall of Quebec, 1759
----------------------------------------------------------

To AZB and JazzCom lighten up. Start a new thread if you want to talk about the jewish conspiracy and WWII, that is not why I started this thread.

Maxx

Paul Thate

Jan 11, 2002
Re: I don?t want to join the fight,but AZB

missing_dr said:
Can someone tell why the Spanish did not join the allies?

the spanish were run by franco another nazi.

this forum is absolutly amazing
tw=hatian hater
azb is an anti semite.
what a bunch of racist.

azb in any regular country holocaust deniers are put in jail
as hate mongers and as they should be.
the next step for those people they blow them self up
in shopping centers.killing innocents. THinking of them selves as arab heroes.
the holocaust is in international established fact.

bobetal

Jan 12, 2002
"the spanish were run by franco another nazi"

As franco gained power by using his Moorish (arab) troops and they were the backbone of his army for many years , it is unlikly he was a Nazi.... Fascist, yes but not a nazi.

During WW2 the spanish provided limited inteligence to the germans (such as allowing covert observation of gibralter, passing documents etc) and a small force of spanish volenteers served with the germans on the eastern front.

This support was provided for two main reasons.
1) Similar facist idiology
2) Support provided by the germans to franco in the spanish civil war (the Condor Legion, a group of 'volenteers' sent by Hitler to gain combat experiance)

I hope this was of some help to the previous poster/s

Last edited:

Paul Thate

Jan 11, 2002
bobetal you are right

bobetal said:
"
I hope this was of some help to the previous poster/s [/B]

you are right , i should have said facist.
and it was help, i always appriciate being corrected when needed.