Interesting Statistic

Some have a lot to say but say nothing.

I performed a search of one illustrious DR1 poster who will remain unmentioned, lots to say and lots of opinions, not many really have many meanings, just a lot of time on someones hands. In plain language a constant verbal barrage of other posters, generally called diarhea of the mouth.

The stats show 125+ posts only only 2 threads started.

Perhaps Rob could post a list of thread start statistics, it would be interesting.

Maybe I'll spend some time and compile a list, beause the DR1 search works great

Just a thought!

Last edited:

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I have lots of board stats that only admins get to see.

Tell me "exactly" what you want and I'll see if I can make it available via a link or permanently imbedded in the message board somehow.

Stats

Rob: I was just noticing that one of the participants was very outspoken and liked to try and humiliate other posters, and carry on verbal attacks back and forth continually. I did a search and found that although he posts an awful lot, he had only ever started two threads. Seems he has a lot to say and is supposed to be full of knowledge but not ever enough to start a good discussion. I think (he or she) gets a kick out of p..sing people off.

It would be nice to see when you click on a posters names not only the number of posts but the number of threads started.

It was just a thought, as my former line of work dealt with statistics, and its still in my blood.

by the way that was a nice picture of you and Andy with the sailfish

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Doesn't really matter

how many threads a regular poster starts...if he has no question, only answers. BTW, Ithink he's over 144 now. Idon't always agree with him but almost always enjoy reading his comments.
Just my opinion...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Let me guess, does that culprit sit in front of the PC 25 hours a day (25 hrs??? I guess he wakes up an hour earlier everyday) posting and chewing his pierna sandwich with lots of onions and ketchup? Isn't it true he uses a toilet seat for a computer chair, to save time?
Ummm, i wonder who could it be?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
You are 100% Correct!

Your 44 posts on the other hand consist of 3 "catagories";(1) "Originally posted by"Not You!", (2)"Computer "Geek" software ramblings.(3)"Kissing Roberts Ass"! I fell asleep 3 times! I am a "Critic". Since you like to waste time looking up my "Verbal Diarrhea Posts",find the one that says that I want everyone to take themselves less seriously.I make fun of ignorance,"Isms","golo",Azb,Tony C. and some of the "others" who keep this board "Alive"!Ask Robert for another "Catagory"; "Boring Stuff" only of interest to the poster. You could post there and when we couldn,t sleep,two minutes of you and,"Lights Out!" El Jefe(Who drank from the same pure,sweet,well that I did)Has my number! Why should someone with;"All the Answers",ask any questions?I am actually surprised when I learn something that I didn,t already know! It is not "easy' being me! Criss Colon

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Criss, don't let them get to ya!

I enjoy your posts, often they are laced with subtle pieces of information, sometimes so subtle, I have to read them twice.

I'll see if I can add the thread count next to the post count.

El Viejo

Jan 2, 2002
Criss Colon:
Keep it up, I really enjoy your posts.
I'm one of the "Lurkers" that reads the board everyday, but doesn't have much to say.

Ps I met you about 5 years ago near a mutual friends apartment
on Enriquillo.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
To "El Viejo"

I know who you are,and I know where you live!....and I know;"What You Did Last Summer!" Well all except what you did last summer!That |"Mutual Friend" could use a phone call about now if you have his Cell # !When are you coming back,I,ll tell "Presidente" to work double shifts!Don,t lurk so much,remember,"So Many Idiots,So Little Time!"Jump in when you feel the "need" Yes,I am "Criss Colon"

El Viejo

Jan 2, 2002
Criss Colon
I lost our Mutual Friends cell# Please email it to me. I've been trying the 701-!!!! number and no answer.