Phone Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Are you blind or a bit hard of understanding

JJSK (Whatever that stands for),

Did you understand what I wrote? What is wrong with you Dominican Males.

I said very clearly I want to start a bloody Phone Sex service and how do I go about it. How am I to have a phone number for you sex slaves to call when I haven?t even started the company.

Get it now? knock knock....anybody home??

First tell me how to start it and then when I have the company I will gladly publish the numbers for you guys.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Re: Are you blind or a bit hard of understanding

missing_dr said:
JJSK (Whatever that stands for),

Did you understand what I wrote? What is wrong with you Dominican Males.

I said very clearly I want to start a bloody Phone Sex service and how do I go about it. How am I to have a phone number for you sex slaves to call when I haven?t even started the company.

Get it now? knock knock....anybody home??

First tell me how to start it and then when I have the company I will gladly publish the numbers for you guys.

I guess you don't read the other threads... I'm far from being a Dominican male, but I have had a few offers from some. ;)

I think your question might be better suited to the business forum, but here's what you do: get a phone number, advertise it, and when someone calls, talk dirty to them.

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
JJSK is very much a canadian female. I am not sure if she is blond.
Hey, you can offer her a job. I also heard as big as he is (criss) he really has a very feminine voice. I bet he will get the money rolling in from the very first call.
Ok, I am really interested in this phone sex business. hey Missing_DR, give me the phone number now...i can't wait, i can't wait. I wanna call, i wanna talk to babes... yeah!!!!!
wait, will she say "Oh papi...."? ooooooooh
Ok ok, are you going to have some exciting bachata music in the back ground to really get the pendejos on the hook?
man, just give me the freakin number now!!!!!

Last edited:

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
AZB: How could I pass for a Paki if I was blond?

Missingdr: how much does the job pay? Will my not speaking Spanish be a problem?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
spanish, no problem

Don't worry JJSK, most of the callers would be male DR1 posters disguised as jose, carlos and tonys.
Oh shrimp, how am I going to hide my paki accent? damn, there goes my cover :(

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Free sex

Here are the perks.

1. You will work out of your homes

2. You can get as many orgasms as you want

3. If you manage to get some sex I will turn a blind eye towards it. If you want to get HIV from some infected Dominican it is your problem

4. You will have a free phone line (it will only receive calls).

5. If you find a Dominican Boyfriend you can get a Dominican Residency fast once you get married.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
AZB: Don't worry about the accent. If you call I will think you are my husband. You won't get any phone sex; instead I will give you hell for not taking out the garbage, tell you to pick up milk and bread on your way home, let you know the credit card bill is overdue and that you forgot to put the seat down again. But your anonymity will be preserved.

Jazz: You will have to ask mi jefe, Missingdr, about the special price. Maybe he can work out a volume discount for you.

Missing: The Pay, man! what about the PAY? A girls gotta put a roof over her head...

Last edited:

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Yeah, i like that, we play the husband and the wife game. You order me around and I will say "yes dear". Oh wait, you just got criss on the hook.
Missing_dr (jefe), how much would be the "salida" to take out one of the sexy phone ladies?

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
worry about the interview...

"Missing: The Pay, man! what about the PAY? A girls gotta put a roof over her head... " JJSK
Honey, if I were you, i wouldn't worry about the pay, instead you should be asking :
what a girls gotta do to get that job?

Hey, where is criss? this is getting corny now :(

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Trials and Interviews

Before I hire you I must interview and try you. So JJSK when do you think it is a right time for me to interview and try you.

I promise you that all resumes and interview info. is kept strictly confidencial and even your husband AZB will not know about them.

For a start why don?t you post your picture for all of us to see.

The pay will depend on the assets you possess. Nice curves,, 20 pesos per hour, not so nice 15 pesos per hour and so on. of course I being the jefe will need to charge more to the clients to keep the roof on my head as well.

Now we need to keep the Dominican tradition alive as we will have mostly rich Dominicans. So your conversations will be

hay papi, que rico, que me estas haciendo.....hay co?o...tu si sabes hacer lo......hay.......co?o co?o..........

AZB does co?o co?o co?o ring a bell?

And when someone asks you what you are doing your prompt reply will always be......peinando me......

El Jefe

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Now me being the namesake of the original El Jefe must be cut in for a portion of the profits or my calies will have to visit and make use of the cattle prods.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
Good Idea El Jefe

Yes El Jefe,

Try using your cattle prod thru a Dominican phone line. Sometiimes it gets crossed with lines belonging to Distrubuidora Norte del Luz!!!

Not even Viagara will help your shriviled up cattle prod!!

mkohn

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
All in good fun here, the interview should be a phone interview because that is the way people will communicate. You can imagine Jessica Rabbit (Roger's wife) or anybody you want, it's "your dime". It will be the voice and style that will make or break the business. Basically, if you don't enjoy the interview, they don't get the job. By the way, I think the first interview was already missed, if you didn't give her your phone number...

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Re: Trials and Interviews

missing_dr said:
Before I hire you I must interview and try you. So JJSK when do you think it is a right time for me to interview and try you.

Since the offer of my roti didn't get me flight to the DR, I had to up the ante a bit. <sub> the things a girl's gotta do...!</sub>

I'll keep an eye out for my plane ticket; arriving in the mail any day, you say?
;)

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
picture

missing_dr said:

For a start why don?t you post your picture for all of us to see.
I'll show you mine if you show me yours...

;)

Last edited:

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
AZB said:
You order me around and I will say "yes dear".
You have just discovered the secret to a perfect marriage...
;)

Last edited:

Gemini

Jan 5, 2002
For mi amor - missing_dr

already trying to make nice with the other women on the board - I thought I was the only one you wanted to talk dirty with.........

Status
Not open for further replies.