New member from the UK

Bundz365

Nov 29, 2015
Hi I been on this forum for about a week can't keep of lol. After a 2 week trip to DR, most probably the best holiday I've had. I started on Palm beach, then headed to santo Domingo then finished off in bavaro.

I'm looking to visit again for1-2 months again very soon so any information about places to rent privately, like a nice secure condo etc.

Greeting again guys :)

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller
Welcome from another Brit, resident in DR. Glad you enjoyed your trip to DR which I presume was your first to the country from your post.

You refer to Palm Beach...is that the AI resort in Bavaro?

There is a lot to see in this country and it would appear you have sampled the East Coast and the capital....probably Zona Colonial? Other places to research for your next visit might be the North Coast and the Samana peninsula.....much depends what you are after. It is a very varied country on a shared Caribbean island with just about everything from mountains, rivers, forested parks and superb beaches plus the people and it pleases some greatly but can displease others.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
welcome bundz. i hope you enjoy dr1 as much as i do. lots to learn. ask a specific question and you will get specific answers. with lots of entertainment. and the price is right.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Hi I been on this forum for about a week can't keep of lol. After a 2 week trip to DR, most probably the best holiday I've had. I started on Palm beach, then headed to santo Domingo then finished off in bavaro.

I'm looking to visit again for1-2 months again very soon so any information about places to rent privately, like a nice secure condo etc.

Greeting again guys :)

Welcome to my country forum, Im glad you enjoyed your stay here and want to Comeback.

Better if you let us know exact what you want and close to where you want to be. For example Punta Cana aerea is full of All Inclusive, now are opening more places for nightlife but there is only what you can find, just beaches.

Santo Domingo - Colonial Zone, Culture, Musseuns, Restaurants, nightlife, Shopping Malls, closer beaches are Boca Chica and Juan Dolio where you can find places to rent, all kind according to your pocket you can get luxiury apartment in beach area in Juan Dolio or nice appartment in Boca Chica.

North Coast - Puerto Plata - Samana also nice beaches and nature to enjoy.

So depending on what you want you have too many places to pick up.

Again welcome.

drstock

Silver
Oct 29, 2010
Cabarete

You're from the UK yet you're calling it a condo? Are you sure you're British? Or maybe after five years here I'm just out of touch with the latest Brit-speak! :D

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Welcome from yet another Brit. As other posters said let us know what you want to see - mountains, beaches, what turns you on = so as to speak. I could suggest Barahona or Las Terrenas but really depends what you want.

Matilda