indian guy in love with Dominican girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourav Kumar Soodan

Dec 1, 2015
I need Your help. Because i want to be with my girlfriend. can somebody suggest me the possible way to reach to my girlfriend soon?

Gourav Kumar Soodan

Dec 1, 2015
It is too soon for that, my friend. You must be friends first for at least 1 or 2 years before you even think about getting married.

It is important to know your partner very well first.
Yes i know sir, but we are already talking from last 6 months And now i want to meet her.

jstarebel

Silver
Oct 4, 2013
So please tell me what should i do? i want to get married to her.

Go visit her first to see if you can afford her. Sounds like an online hook up?. A person online can pretend to be anyone. Better to find out first hand if you really want to buy the cow, or just buy the milk.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
We need more info and yes no marriage promises till you meet her. Why are you asking what to do just get a visa (I think you need one) and fly there.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Maybe she thinks India is in Nueva York? Could you imagine a Dominicana in India? Probably not any food there she would eat aside from white rice. Good luck with that translation of cultures.

Lobo Tropical

Silver
Aug 21, 2010
oooohhhhmm

I need Your help. Because i want to be with my girlfriend. can somebody suggest me the possible way to reach to my girlfriend soon?

Stay in India go to an Ashram and meditate on the meaning of life.
You will attain peace and contentment without the need of a girlfriend.

KITTU

May 13, 2015
Mr. Gourav, I am an indian living in the dr. Trust all these people when they say that you are better off in India. You cannot be in love with a girl oceans apart and this is not a bollywood love story. Coming to this country from india is super complicated especially if there are no IT jobs or anything you can do untill unless you want to be one of those north indians who come to DR to go to the US via peurto rico. If so then do not use a girl or her sentiments.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Maybe she heard India is loaded with gold and gold is the chosen gift on holidays.

I work with tons of Indians. Man, stay there. Indian women are beautiful and you have tons to pick from.

In the words of Robert, you have been warned.

BTW, 6 months communicating and you want to marry her?

[video=youtube;wlSxj3s5hUg]x[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.