what did we do wrong?

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
As a Dominican...I wander how it is that my country attracts all these slacker foreigners....longing for drunken driving stupors...with one b%tch on the steering wheel and another hoe sitting on the motoncho gas tank...then my wander turns to disgust when I hear these muscle brains denigrate the beauty of my dominican women...the collective mental capacity of this board has fallen to the level of a 13 year old pimple faced teen looking for a place to put his dirty "guebito"......do we really want people like AZB and missing_dr and maxxjaxx?...or can we send them back to Akron,Ohio....or quecbec city?..."missing_dr..has been thru so many broads.."...hey Gemini...if this is the kind of guy you want....well....nuff said

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Mondongo con sopa

Hey Mondongo:

Your comments are as sincere as mixing mondongo con sopa. I wonder how many times your warmed up your "guebito" with our "dulces muchachitas".

Dejate de pendejadas!! Our foreign friends are not the only ones committing massacres in our "caba?itas". Our "compatriotas" are some kind of "verdugos". Have you noticed how many single mothers we have in DR. You can't blame them all on AZB. Granted, AZB must account for 1.5% of our pregnancies in Santiago, but is that such a high per cent for a single professional, with his own house, new car and good income?

I see 25 yr. old guys in passolas with 10 children from 5 different women....all Dominicans. Spare me the abuse on our foreign friends. They contribute with their taxes to beutify our island by helping our girls buy more make-up, colitas postizas,rayitos, hip-waste jeans, tank tops, lip-shine, pointed heels, blue nail polish, and pastel colored hand bags.

If it weren't for foreigners our girls would still be covering their bodies all the way to their necks. Now we can see everything. Our girls now go to beaches without tops. Why are you complaining?

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
It is your own fault!

In any country where the male population treats the female population as 2nd. class citizens you find the conditions you "decry!" "Denigrate the beauty of my dominican women,"your" words,and how "telling." Dominican men use dominican women,for sex,to bear children,to keep the house,to impress their buddies,to raise the children.You didn,t say,"My,well educated dominican women", or my women with job skills,or health care! You put your women on the street,took them to the Cabana,Cheated on your wife,created this society,and now you don,t like what you see.The foriegners "exploiting" your women! You reap what you sow! Don,t like it? Educate women,give them heath care,and birth control,(at age 11)let them work,stay home at night,don,t be drunk all the time,stop beating "Your Beautiful Dominicanas" "TW" doesn,t buy your histrionics,and neither do I! Criss Colon

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Women are getting the education that they need to fend for themselves. It is just amazing to see how many women are sighted in a Dominican public school or in a university. I hardly see any men in comparison to the number of female students.
Where are the men? What the hell are they doing with their time? A simple 30 min trip to any university in Dominican Republic and you would see 10:1 ratio of women over men, attending schools.
Can someone explain to me this phenomenon? What would the DR future would be like in the upcoming years? More women politicians, judges?.I hope so?.maybe less corruption etc.
Criss is right about the mistreatment of the Dominican woman by the Dominican male. If these males were so kind and gentle to their women, why would any single Dominican girl would even consider a foreigner like us?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Sorry to "Burst Your Bubble" AZB! Yes, the schools and universities are full of women,but they are not getting any Marketable Skills." Every "Hooker" I ever met goes to the university!(About 22,000 last count!) but they never learn anything.Every taxi driver has gone to a "Computer" Course. Every "Cajera" to "English School!"These schools are to make money ,not to educate dominicans! Plus, you are talking about Santiago,and Santo Domingo,what about the "Campo"? Criss Colon

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
We are missing the point

The point here is that our Dominican women are not that dumb, or uneducated. They know what they want and what they are looking for. They are squeezing us for everything they can and more. And we simply like it.

7 out of every 10 13yr-30yr women I see are showing us their belly button and half of their rear end with these new 4"-below the belly button hip jeans. Their tops have tighten up to show the muscles in their arms and their cleavage. What does not show is implied. They move like snakes. They drink more beer than we do. Why are they doing this? For only one reason....to get us in bed.

Why should we feel they are abused. We are the ones being abused. Our eyes are popping. Our minds wondering not knowing what to do. Should we rape them one by one? We are tortured to the point where we don't know which one to choose. We never feel satisfied. It is their fault.

We are not the ones showing our chests. We are not showing belly buttons or our asses. I even see an excessive number of men wearing long sleeve shirts in a country where it is not practical to do so.

So what gives? Hey man, if they let their guard go for one minute with me they get their due. No sorry stuff.

TW

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
TW, THANK YOUUUU! I'm 100% with you on this one.

X.

Imagine,fate makes one fall in love.
(which could happen to the cleverest of us)

Our torture will never end.

Christina

Jan 9, 2002
Hey mondongo,
what are you complaining???????????????
Don"t you know how Dominican men treat foreigen woman? "No" seems to be a word a Dominican don't understand, or, I don't know how,it twist in the ear of a Dominican in a ".....Yes, Baby..."
You have to be afraid to go to the streets in the dark, Motorconchos are doungeres for a woman and never show your purse!By the way "Sanky Panky's" don't exist in Germany or USA nor in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christina

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
a sanki by any other name

Christina said:
By the way "Sanky Panky's" don't exist in Germany or USA nor in Canada!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Christina

Christina,
I don't know how much time you've spent in Canada, but we do have men that can be bought, as I'm sure every country does.

<sub>o.k., o.k., the Canadian ones aren't as good dancers as the Dominican ones.... </sub>

Christina

Jan 9, 2002
To jjsk
are this mail prostituds like in every contrey, or like this smart Guys here doing it only for ..LOVE ?
Ch.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
<sup>I am resisting desperatly the urge to quote a Tina Turner song at the mention of... Love</sup>

There may be a difference in the openness of the transaction, but face it, we have reached a point of equality among the sexes here (o.k., at least where I am anyway). A woman who earns a decent living and wants to have something nice to look at and maybe take home and play with is going to pay for it. Either pay for it up front with cash, or pay for it another way. All men are basically whores when it comes down to it.

Honestly, does anyone believe that a person can go on vacation and find true everlasting love with someone who's working at their hotel? (and it's not just a DR thing; that applies equally whether it's the guy teaching merengue by the beach, or the guy on the slopes giving ski lessons ...).

I don't think it's the smart guys who are trying to play the "love" card, they just don't have the game figured out yet... If they were good enough, they would be gettin' it and be gettin' paid for it.

;)

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Hey, JJISK are you loosing it?? How can you publish misinformation like:

"All men are basically whores when it comes
down to it."

How many guys would hop in the sack with an
ugly fat smelly chick for money?
I was told that THAT'S what whores do.

X.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
x_man said:
How many guys would hop in the sack with an
ugly fat smelly chick for money?
I was told that THAT'S what whores do.

X.

Are you familiar with the expression "just put a bag over her head"?
;)
Most guys would hop in the sack, given the chance to hop in the sac. I haven't seen much evidence of high standards.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
"All men are basically whores when it comes
down to it." JJSK

Funny, all of the men I know say the same thing about their women.
Don't you think we have figured out each other pretty good now?

Last edited:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Hey x-Man

I never really thought about what you said. It never really crossed my mind>We really are a special breed. We are incorruptible!!!!

I finally found out about a new major difference between women and men. We only HO with the best. No smelly stuff please. Thanks Xman

TW

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Be prepared in santiago, the standards do differ here. If you are over 25 and fat. forget it. the only man you would ever get is a sanky who's mom is in the hospital (in need for quick cash). get it?
Here the girls who are between 18-24 yrs old, slim with bellybutton exposed, long beautiful hair with curves to make your eyes roll have any chance with a decent looking guy. The rest are simply the ones who make up the crowd. Come to plaza internacional and you would see what TW was talking about (earlier in another thread) about mind torture.

jjsk

"Going for Gold"
Jan 1, 2002
Of course, the pretty young girls who are going out with the over-25 and fat guys are not in it for money either...?

Christina

Jan 9, 2002
Hey jjsk,
I'm not talking about vacations or sex-tourist.
I was talking about my experience and I live in DR since 4 1/2 years!!!!
Nearly every night someboddy is knocking at my door (but they can run pretty fast,if they discover my dog.
Christina

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
The only money the girls get from me is the cab fare going back home. I just hate to take them back home after I am all relaxed and sleepy. No, i don't smoke cigarette so instead I simply turn over and go to sleep.
Some how they keep coming back for more abuse.
JJSK, you seem to be a smart & witty woman but I must assure you that the rules do change in DR. Yes, most women are after money but what is more important to them is security. There are just too many single women with children (or without) who are looking to settle in with a decent guy. Just too many women for so few eligible men.
I am a single professional foreign man living in santiago who makes a decent living and lives in a decent neighborhood. I am in no sense a rich person but to the eyes of a single Dominican woman, I am the ideal eligible bachelor. My real girlfriend is a 20 yrs old fine looking (long haired, slim) Dominican university student. She was born in USA and spends her summer vacation in NJ. She is from an upper middle class family. In USA, she would be considered a princess but in santiago, she is just another pretty face. See my point?