Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: livinglife

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default livinglife

Hey I found it lol so I guess I can start asking questions,I would like to if there would be any ok 1 bedroom apt. around sousa For around $250 or $300 a month.I would like to live close but not in the beast belly

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

C'mon, get real.
    Save your money and come down here and have a good time.

3. Likes pauleast liked this post
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by livinglife View Post
    1 bedroom apt. around sousa For around $250 or $300 a month.I would like to live close but not in the beast belly
    Are you for real ?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey I found it lol so I guess I can start asking questions,I would like to if there would be any ok 1 bedroom apt. around sousa For around $250 or $300 a month.I would like to live close but not in the beast belly
    I don't know what you found lol, but you can get a good place in the barrio among the locals for that price. These places are not advertised online - you would have to come and ask around. It may be in the beast belly but I don't know what that is.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Residential Don Juan falls in that price range. Nothing fancy but clean and Miguel is responsive to any problems that occur. There is even a swimming pool, however it is pretty much in the belly of the beast on P.C. around the corner from Plan B.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Last apartment I had in Sosua was located three blocks over from the entrance to the beach. I paid 4,500 pesos a month for a
    brand new 1 bed apartment with refrigerator. Free water 24/7 and my monthly electric bill was around 350 pesos a month.
    Seek and you shall find.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Mine is $12K a month (US$266) and it's a 5-minute walk to Alicia and slightly longer to Playa Sosua. Electricity is about $1K +/-. I needed unfurnished so I had to look a little longer, but you can totes find something if you're patient.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool

do you get any ref fees thats the way to go...fees kick backs good tip

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Derfish View Post
    We're 20 minutes from Sosua and living in the jungle at less than $200.00 a month. Little studio apt with everything included even the dishes and gas for cooking and wifi. 10 minutes to the beach. Check out suncampdr.com and tell them Der Fish sent you if you do stay here.
    Der Fish
    Avoid this place. There are far better options for much less.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

There might be a couple in the Dominican neighborhood by Sosua Ocean Village. I've seen apartments for RD$5-6k a month. Close to the beach.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast