how to find the cheapest airfare.

IAG

Jan 23, 2002
Hi,

Guys&Gals anyone with some good ideas on how to get a good airfare from Wash.D.C. to the DR?
It seems like if I go thru SanJuan on American Airlines that I can get a pretty cheap fare.

grizzly

Jan 27, 2002
goto priceline.com and enter a price that you feel is fair and see if they will accept. thebest fare i could get was 451.00 from cols. oh.
i got the fare for 370.00

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
grizzly said:
goto priceline.com and enter a price that you feel is fair and see if they will accept. thebest fare i could get was 451.00 from cols. oh.
i got the fare for 370.00

Priceline sometimes sucks with getting direct flights and will kill 2 days going and returning more often than not.

I do best with Internet fares and am going RT to POP from JFK for 239- this week.

In your market it may work for you because you may need 3 flights to get there anyway.

doug

Jan 1, 2002
Fares

Like I posted a fews weeks ago, I can get POP from Toronto RT for 238 Canadien.....which I'm not sure of the exchange right now, but that will work out to approximatly 165.00 USD.....and to fly from Toronto to Calgary Alberta it normally runs about 500.00 CAD and the flying time is about the same......around 4 hours in the air! The price is double!....and then some!