Gym in Juan Dolio

Joe Boots

Jun 16, 2008
I always noticed a Gymnasio sign on Juan Dolio Blvd as you enter the area from the west. One day I rode out to it and it seems like it is a bakery now. Does anyone know where a Gym is in the Juan Dolio area?

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
I always noticed a Gymnasio sign on Juan Dolio Blvd as you enter the area from the west. One day I rode out to it and it seems like it is a bakery now. Does anyone know where a Gym is in the Juan Dolio area?

This is a gym and bakery. You knead the dough. Wax on wax off. While you are on the treadmill you make the donuts.

Joe Boots

Jun 16, 2008
I did find one a very tiny one I can walk to. But it was just too small and I was a sweaty mess. I can describe how to get there but I do not think its what you will be interested in. Next trip I am off to San Pedro De Macoris. I will post when I find a real nice one. Something that you can get to easy by bus if you do not have a car.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
I did find one a very tiny one I can walk to. But it was just too small and I was a sweaty mess. I can describe how to get there but I do not think its what you will be interested in. Next trip I am off to San Pedro De Macoris. I will post when I find a real nice one. Something that you can get to easy by bus if you do not have a car.

Nicer one here in San Pedro is Gold’s Gym in front of Jumbo, if im not wrong monthly fee is 2,500.00 pesos.